After calling several other hotels in the area, and getting very rude responses, or no call backs, we called Apple Creek and were extremely impressed by how friendly they were. We stayed for a weekend for a short winter getaway. The staff was extremely friendly, the room was clean and quiet, and we were very comfortable. We have a diesel truck, which needs to be plugged in when it's very cold out, and they were extremely accommodating by letting us plug it in at night near the front door. The price was affordable for the small suite we had, which had a fireplace and hot tub. The indoor pool was also clean and nice. We will definitely come back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring Indoor Pool & Whirlpool, Hotel Rooms & Suites w/whirlpool, fireplace, patio/balcony. Across from Shops. By Peninsula State Park, Wineries, Variety of Dining, Theatres. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your AppleCreek Resort- Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Applecreek Hotel Fish Creek
- Applecreek Resort-Motel And Suites
- AppleCreek Resort- Hotel & Suites Fish Creek, WI - Door County