AppleCreek Resort- Hotel & Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Homestead Suites(Fish Creek)
View Hotel
By The Bay Motel(Fish Creek)
Parkwood Lodge(Fish Creek)
View Hotel
Main Street Motel(Fish Creek)
Little Sweden(Fish Creek)
View Hotel
All reviewsapple creek resortpool and hot tubdoor countyking suitepeninsula state parkgreat pool areaeasily within walking distancenice resortgreat weekendclose to shopsget awaythe staff was friendly and helpfuloff seasonwe've stayeda wonderful stayconvenient locationice machine
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 February 2009

We have family in the area and stayed here over the Holidays. Very convenient location at the top of the hill in Fish Creek. Close to everything. We had a wonderful stay and was able to take advantage of the beautiful pool. We have stayed here in the past and would stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2008, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lov2weave
Reviewed 2 February 2009

This past week my family and I, had the priviledge to stay at Applecreek Resort in
Fish Creek. It is a beautiful place, tucked in just off of Hwy 42 at the top of the hill at
county F as you are traveling north out of Fish Creek. We had a every nice stay. We are
sure to stay there again. Every one there was so freindly had helpfull. Very knowledgable
of Door County and the activities going on. The rooms were very spacious. I have a
family of five and our suite had more than enough room for us to be comfortable. The
pool area was just as applealing.

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank gotGod
Reviewed 13 January 2009

I have family in Door County and I have been staying at this hotel for years. It is great! The hotel itself is very clean and the staff is very friendly. It is a very relaxing place to go if you need a vacation. I would recommend this resort to anyone!

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Heehee79
Reviewed 18 December 2008

We have been coming to Applecreek Resort for our anniversary for many years. We have enjoyed it every time. I am writing because I can't understand the negative reviews. Never have we had any of the bad experiences mentioned.

The pool and whirlpool are wonderful after a day of shopping in snowy December days. The in-room whirlpool and fireplace also contributes to a very pleasant ambiance.

As mentioned by others, Applecreek is located very centrally in Door County, so driving to all the interesting locations is no more than a half-day trip. In other words Applecreek serves as a great "home base" for visiting Door County.

The staff has always been very pleasant and courteous. I can only shake my head when I read the negative reviews. Perhaps these people were expecting something else. We have stayed at many Door County establishments and I can say that Applecreek is the best value we have experienced.

• Stayed: December 2008, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MikeFromWinneconne
Reviewed 7 October 2008

We have been coming to Door County with our family for over 40 years and have found the Apple Creek Resort in Fish Creek a wonderful, restful and very friendly place to stay. In fact, we book our travel plans around when they have accommodations for our week long stays. The owners, Lynne and her husband Bill are delightful and always warmly welcoming and smiling. An they know so much of the legends and lore of the land.

You will not be disappointed.

Suzanne and Ron