We stayed in the Cedar Room, which is a building behind the main one. It was in fact a large one bedroom cabin. It was very spacious. The king sized bed and pillows were very comfortable. The whirlpool tub in the room was large enough for two and there was enough hot water to fill it and all the controls worked great. The indoor pool and hot tub were big and well maintained. Often hot tubs have so much chlorine that you cannot enjoy being in it for long, not so in this case.
The hotel sits adjacent to Peninsula State Park so if you plan on going there you are literally a stones throw away. It is also very close to downtown and the other attractions. in Door County.
The only complaints though small are: The thermostats in our room (301) did not regulate the heat, they were either on or off. The continental breakfast is also a little lame considering the price you pay for the rooms
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your best vacation location in Door County. Situated at the entrance to Peninsula State Park. We are locally owned & operated in Fish Creek, WI and we are not affiliated with the national hotel chain of Homestead Studio Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Ebookers so you can book your Homestead Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Hotel Fish Creek
- Homestead Suites Fish Creek, WI - Door County
- Homestead Fish Creek
- Fish Creek Homestead Suites