We stayed in a uniquely private 2 floor guest house located behind the hotel. Upstairs, we had a nice bedroom and another huge room with a jacuzzi. Gas fire place in the living room and a nice cozy dinette area. We parked just steps from the door.
The Penisula State Park was a block away. We rented bikes and took a beautiful trail ride. Several restaurants were within walking distance. Nice outdoor or indoor pools. Very clean and well maintained.
The front desk folks are very friendly and helpful. They serve a nice continental breakfast, however we splurged at Julie's and The Cookery ( both in Fish Creek) for fabulous morning treats.
We will definitely be back! Our stay was awesome!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your best vacation location in Door County. Situated at the entrance to Peninsula State Park. We are locally owned & operated in Fish Creek, WI and we are not affiliated with the national hotel chain of Homestead Studio Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Homestead Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Hotel Fish Creek
- Homestead Suites Fish Creek, WI - Door County
- Homestead Fish Creek
- Fish Creek Homestead Suites