I absolutely love this place.. Condo style, bedroom/s upstairs, nice BIG whirlpool bathtub in master bath and half bath downstairs.. Heater in master bathroom (nice and toasty), fireplace in living room, plenty of room in the kitchen, wonderful little patio's where you are able to borrow a grill from the Hilltop Inn and grill out.
Very clean! Free wireless internet, great service and Kelly was very friendly and helpful!.. VCR/DVD player in living room as well as a dish washer in kitchen!
This was the second of our 2 visits to the Hilltop, both off season in or around March with great "off season" package rates!.. paid $150 for 2 nights!.. Not much to do in the winter up in Door County but the lakes are absolutely beautiful, dont forget the camera for the sunsets!!!..
Very nice and comfortable home away from home...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 2 Bedroom townhomes with full kitchen, living room with gas fireplace and 1 and 1/2 baths- with whirlpool tub. 1 Queen bed in each bedroom and sofa sleeper in the living room. Maximum occupancy is 6 persons. Smoke free- pet free. Outdoor heated pool and whirlpool open Memorial Day weekend thru Labor Day. Free wireless internet available. Cable TV. Central A/C ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and Ebookers so you can book your The Hilltop Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Hilltop Hotel Fish Creek
- Hilltop Hotel Fish Creek
- The Hilltop Inn Fish Creek, WI - Door County