“Great Food With a Water View”

The Cookery Restaurant & Wine Bar
Ranked #3 of 32 Restaurants in Fish Creek
Cuisines: American, Wine Bar, Soups
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Kids, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: The Cookery is a family run restaurant and wine bar in Fish Creek since 1977. Serving "fresh food, expertly prepared" (Midwest Living, Best of the Midwest). Our menu features American fare with a creative twist, all menu items are made from start to finish in our kitchen. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are served daily. Also offering a nice selection of vegetarian entrees and gluten free items.
Seoul
“Great Food With a Water View”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

As a first meal in Fish Creek, I would say this restaurant was great way to start. There was great service and delicious bread rolls. The waiters were friendly and eager to make us happy. The food came out in a reasonable timeframe and everything looked delicious. We ate to live music.

I shared the vegetarian linguini with my fiancé and we were both pleased. The rest of our group had different meals that were exceptionally good.

For desert we all shared a large piece of carrot cake with vanilla ice cream.

I would give this restaurant a big two thumbs up.

• Visited June 2014

Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
“Unexpected brunch :)”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Stopped at The Cookery for breakfast but realized it was past the breakfast serving time. My waitress was very accommodating and asked what I was hungry for and then made it happen! Served along with my meal was a delicious portion of cherry preserves. A beautiful view of the bay while eating this great food made for a perfect brunch to break up my day of shopping. Wonderful.

Visited May 2014
Minnesota
“Good food and service”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

We had lunch here. The food selections are healthful and very flavorful. I had a tasty chickpea vegetarian sandwich which and a thick, hearty white fish chowder. I also enjoyed a house made cherry ginger ale made with fresh ginger that had a nice spice to it. The service was attentive and fast. Prices are competitive and the atmosphere is very nice. I would recommend this restaurant.

Visited June 2014
“A pleasant breakfast”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

The food, service, and atmosphere were all very nice. The breakfast menu is not particularly large, however it covers the staples of expectation (pancakes/waffles/eggs/omelettes). I loved the pumpkin bread that came with my breakfast, and there were some other delicious looking baked goods. It was pretty quiet in the restaurant which made for enjoyable conversation. I found nothing objectionable about it, but I also didn't find it to be outstanding in comparison to some of the other breakfast restaurants I have been to in the area.

• Visited June 2014
“Great food, atmosphere, and service”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

My husband and I ate lunch here. The food is fresh and creative. I had the wild caught salmon sandwich. The pesto and the tartar sauce were fantastic. The potato salad was homemade! My husband got a burger and it was cooked to order. You can't go wrong here.

• Visited May 2014