“Still love this place”

Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours
“Still love this place”
Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

Interesting menu, cute decor showcasing local artists. My husband had the burger, and I had the Bang Bang Chicken which was wonderful. The positions are generous so it was my lunch today, yum. It is not a big place, but worth the short wait on weekends...definitely one of our musts when we are in the County.

Visited July 2014

“Banana Foster!!!”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

The Helsinki burger was very good. I like the fact that they took a swing at something pretty different for a signature burger. The Crepe Monsieur was truly fantastic. They use really good ham with no fat or gristle and lots of flavor. Crepe and cheese were delicious. The meal was already great even before we had the Banana Foster. It's almost a shame that Banana is the first word because the bananas are the backup band in this dessert. I can't even decide what my favorite part of this was. The crepe? The cocoa? The rum? The cinnamon? The ice cream? The butter? This thing was truly ridiculous.

• Visited June 2014
Chicago, Illinois
“GO UP THE STAIRS TO MR. HELSINKI'S”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

If you blink you may miss it...but that would be such a shame. Mr. Helsinki's is above a grocery store in downtown Fish Creek. Wonderful wine selection, bar and a diversified menu. They even have crepes! Love the staff...everyone is first class. Over the years we have tried a little of everything on the menu and enjoyed everything. Can't wait to return to the Door and Mr Helsinki's.

Visited June 2014
“Bang Bang Chicken was a Bust Bust”
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

I like this place. Usually get the Kim Chee. Thought I would try their "signature dish". I can honestly say was awful. The peanut butter overwhelmed the dish and knocked out any other flavors. I didn't eat much and took it home. I tried to tone down the peanut butter taste with soy. Did not work. I guess I will stick with the KimChee

Visited June 2014
Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
“Unique and yummy!”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Loved the unique food selections....who would think Banana Soup would be good?! Loved the Salmon. Wonderful wine selection.

Visited May 2014