We were camping at Peninsula State park this past July and were caught in a huge rain storm. We were able to deal with it for one night. We aren't hard core campers and didn't want to deal with the rain in a tent the other night so we stayed in this hotel. The person at the front desk was soooo nice. She asked if I wanted to see the room before reserving it. She even said we could check in a bit early if we needed to. The hotel has laundry facilities if you need. They also have a nice indoor pool. The grounds are beautiful. It is a very modest hotel. This will be our hotel if we get rained out again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parkwood Lodge - Door County has all of the amenities and comforts that you expect at a price you will appreciate. Parkwood Lodge is conveniently located on the north end of Fish Creek, Wisconsin near the popular Peninsula State Park property. Parkwood Lodge is situated on 10 acres and offers a variety of room types for travelers to Door County. Featuring affordable rooms, kitchenettes and suites with wood burning fireplaces. The hotel has a heated indoor pool, whirlpool, game room, tennis court, playground, grills, picnic tables and a bonfire pit. Free Wi-Fi. Located near Peninsula State Park on the north end of popular Fish Creek. We have 59 rooms and welcome tours, groups and family reunions. Parkwood Lodge is open early May thru late October. NO PETS ALLOWED ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Booking.com so you can book your Parkwood Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkwood Hotel Fish Creek
- Parkwood Lodge Fish Creek, WI - Door County