This is the second year my daughter and I have stayed at Thorp House. Last year we stayed in the main house and were very happy (the homemade granola is yummy!), but this year we opted for the Quail cottage. We fell in love with it! It is so charming...just like a storybook cottage-we almost cried when we had to leave. The owner is very sweet and helpful, she recommended the Spa Verde and we had a wonderful massage and facial. I am a health department nurse, so cleanliness and safety are always on my mind and I have nothing but good things to say about the Thorp House. I highly recommend Thorp House for a quiet, charming stay. We will be back next fall!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For over 100 years, Thorp House Inn & Cottages has welcomed visitors to the charming village of Fish Creek. The five unique guest rooms in the Inn offer the authentic ambiance of a bygone era amidst the spectacular natural beauty of the Door County peninsula. Whirlpools and fireplaces are available. The Cottages at Thorp House Inn have a charm and following all of their own. They are just what you had in mind... cozy and private... nestled in the pines... close to the beach... in the heart of the village. Walk to shops, restaurants, Peninsula State Park and much more. Each cottage is decorated in country antiques and has its own unique character. Most have fireplaces and some have whirlpools. Both the Inn and Cottages are open year-round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Thorp House Inn and Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thorp House Inn And Cottages Hotel Fish Creek
- Thorp House Inn And Cottages Fish Creek, WI - Door County