My girlfriend and I stayed here in early May. We were met with a lovely and quaint property in a quiet residential area, literally a 1 minute walk from the main 'hub' of Fish Creek.
The staff were very friendly, (please forgive us 'staff', we forget your names!), and welcoming.
They are local to the area, and of course with that comes local knowledge.
The rooms are lovely, Beautifully decorated and, as anyone would expect, clean.
The breakfast was delicious, freshly prepared fruit, a strata and an absolutely delicious muffin!
Make the most of the balcony in the early evening, its a delightful spot!
Overall we can not fault this B & B.
We have and will continue to recommend this little gem of a place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For over 100 years, Thorp House Inn & Cottages has welcomed visitors to the charming village of Fish Creek. The five unique guest rooms in the Inn offer the authentic ambiance of a bygone era amidst the spectacular natural beauty of the Door County peninsula. Whirlpools and fireplaces are available. The Cottages at Thorp House Inn have a charm and following all of their own. They are just what you had in mind... cozy and private... nestled in the pines... close to the beach... in the heart of the village. Walk to shops, restaurants, Peninsula State Park and much more. Each cottage is decorated in country antiques and has its own unique character. Most have fireplaces and some have whirlpools. Both the Inn and Cottages are open year-round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Thorp House Inn and Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thorp House Inn And Cottages Hotel Fish Creek
- Thorp House Inn And Cottages Fish Creek, WI - Door County