“Good Thai food; atmosphere so-so; Really a take-out place”
Review of Thai Noodles

Thai Noodles
Ranked #13 of 53 Restaurants in Fitchburg
Cuisines: Thai
Madison, Wisconsin
“Good Thai food; atmosphere so-so; Really a take-out place”
Reviewed 23 January 2013

We stopped here after a movie at Star. The food was good and priced right. The staff was nice but the table service just so-so. Lots of folks came in while we were there to pick up take out. Obviously, that is the mainstay of their business.

• Visited December 2012

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The food is great, service not so much...”
Reviewed 13 September 2012

I loved the food, especially the yellow and orange chicken. However, one time when we ordered out, they got our order wrong and refused to give a refund. That was very disappointing. That has only happened once, though, and overall we are very happy with the place.

Visited September 2012
“Very good Thai food!”
Reviewed 3 September 2012 via mobile

It's Not a fancy place, it's tiny but the food particularly the curry is very good and reasonably priced. I'll definitely be back. The waitress/host was very helpful, quick and friendly.

Blue Mounds
“Great Thai with friendly staff!!!”
Reviewed 6 January 2012

My husband and I eat here at least once every two weeks. Must try the ginger tea...get a whole pot as one cup is just a tease!! Sia the owner does a great job recommending dishes and making you feel welcome. It's a small place and not fancy but you will hooked once you go!!!

Madison
“Great place for Thai food!”
Reviewed 27 September 2011

Tiny place about 3 blocks from my home. My youngest daughter and I love it! She begs me to go there all the time.

My favorite is the C2 - Pa Nanang. 5 stars. My daughters favorite is P1, Pad Panang.

We always get take out, as the eating space is very limited, and not very cozy.

If you are up for something different, I highly recommend this place.

• Visited September 2011