“My Go-To in Fond du Lac”

Executive Lodge Fond du Lac
Ranked #9 of 14 Hotels in Fond du Lac
Vancouver, Canada
“My Go-To in Fond du Lac”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

This was my second stay at this hotel and I was not disappointed. The staff are so friendly and helpful. I love the hottub and was given a poolside room this time and that made me happy. Clean, comfortable and quiet. I recommend this hotel for a no frills, easy stay.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Ogden, Utah
Reviewed 27 January 2014

It was bitter cold during our stay. The staff were very accommodating, they gave us free hot drinks and as many blankets as we needed. We turned up the heat in our room and they were nice enough not to turn it down while we were gone during the days during our stay.
Thank you Jenny. Your staff were very pleasant and helpful during our stay.
Thanks so much.
Sherrie Bockas

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Sherrie1213
Ogden, Utah
Reviewed 27 January 2014

Honestly we weren't expecting much, but were pleasantly surprised! The staff gave us VIP treatment, room was clean, beds were comfy enough. 3 of us stayed in one room with plenty of room. Continental breakfast was good.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
4 Thank Katie S
Reviewed 13 September 2013 via mobile

Our room had a horrible tobacco smoke smell. When I went back to the front desk to see what could be done, the attendant was outside the front door smoking. A trail of acrid smoke followed her back in the door. I was offered spray ait freshener or an ozone air cleaner for one hour. There was no offer of a different room in this almost empty hotel. "That is a problem that hotels sometimes have," was the only offer of an excuse. The carpets look and feel dirty also. The bed squeaked whenever I moved.

• Stayed September 2013
5 Thank CPRMin

Travellers are raving about these Fond du Lac hotels

Endeavor, Wisconsin
Reviewed 6 July 2013

We stayed here while visiting my husband's family. I called for the reservation and the person on the phone was very polite and helpful. I told her I would be traveling with my pets and she reserved a room on the ground floor for me and only charged me $5 for both dogs since they were small. I asked if we could have the 2 cousins come play at the pool with us and she said that shouldn't be a problem. When we arrived, check in was simple. Our room was ready to go and the attendant had even plugged our refrigerator in for us so it would be cold. We had 2 double beds which weren't the most comfy. I think I was the only one of the family that did have a problem because no one else seemed to complain. I do have a super plush mattress at home though and that could make the difference. The hotel didn't have a bunch of complimentary stuff ( I think they only offered a bar of soap) but if you forgot something at home you could purchase it at the front desk. The pool wasn't huge but the kids had a great time playing in it with their cousins and the whirlpool was really nice to relax in after the long day. My dogs did bark when they people coming in late (the partiers ;) and I apologized about it the next day to which the attendant said it wasn't a problem. The continental breakfast was average and included cereal, fresh fruit, toast, oatmeal, english muffins, milk and juice. They had a coffee machine that offered free coffee by the lobby office. The hotel was not a luxury hotel but the staff was well worth the visit! If we need to stay in Fond du lac again, this is where we will stay!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank PrincessSarah76
Wyoming
Reviewed 18 May 2013

The friendliest and most helpful staff I've ever seen!
Good continental breakfast.
There is always fresh coffee and tea available - and cookies too!
Very comfortable place to stay for a reasonable price.
Take your swim suit because they have a nice pool.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Ann R
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed 16 September 2012

We returned to Fond du Lac for a family reunion. This was one of the only hotels with a room available. The beds were great- more like those at more expensive hotels. They were firm but with the pillow top cushion. The staff was so friendly ! When our a/c wasn't working, they came right down and helped me with it. The breakfast was minimal on choices, but good quantities. I would recommend anyone to stay here when visiting my home town!

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family