“Dinner and Show”

Dining options: Dinner, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Johnson Creek, Wisconsin, United States
“Dinner and Show”
Reviewed 14 March 2012

The show was great and the food was excellent. Move over Fireside.

WI
“I am sure it it closed by now.........”
Reviewed 5 March 2012

We arrived at 1120AM Sunday for the brunch/play. No one was there and the doors were locked. After several minutes of waiting, a man came out of the building. Turns out to be the owner. He explained that the play was cancelled and everyone had been contacted....well, not us. He told me to call Monday to get my refund....well no one has answered the phone. This was our first experience with Central Coast ....and clearly our last.

But as it turns out, we drove 2 miles down the road to The Fireside and were able to get great tickets for their matinee. It turned out to be a perfect afternoon!

Visited March 2012
5 Thank kiki t
Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin
“A unique dining experience”
Reviewed 24 February 2012

Wonderful food is offered here that you would have to travel to a big city for. Granted, I do feel it is somewhat overpriced.

Milton
“Lovely Venue”
Reviewed 17 February 2012

The full menu offers many delightful items you are sure to enjoy. The Friday menu should be avoids if you are avoiding fried foods. There is often live entertainment and dance floor like no other in the area.

Whitewater, Wisconsin
“Excellent in every respect.”
Reviewed 13 February 2012

For the high quality of food, service, and atmosphere, the price was reasonable. I was especially surprised to see the drinks weren't overpriced. E.g., $2.00 for a beer. My wife and I both ordered beef (NY strip & tenderloin) and it was excellent. One of the best steaks I've ever had. Keep in mind, we are very discerning and are usually disappointed by restaurant food, which is often hyped. The entree and sides it came with were superb. I didn't like the crab cakes appetizer but my wife did, so that may be preference. I loved the beet salad appetizer, delicious and surprising. I noticed a review saying the portions were small, but that is nonsense. The portions are so large, I shouldn't have ordered an appetizer (or dessert). The chocolate cake was large and very good. The service was very fast for such a fancy place and the waiter was good. The atmosphere was beautiful, and we saw a great show (Second City Improv) after dinner - I didn't even know they had a theater until I called for reservations.

• Visited February 2012