“Food was OK but nothing special”
Review of Capn's Roadhouse - CLOSED

Capn's Roadhouse
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Grill
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Description: Where Friends come to meet and eat. Capn's is a family friendly sports themed restaurant serving a variety of delicious food. Our menu features Award winning burgers and steaks, homemade pizza, char-grilled sandwiches, a variety of appetizers, and more. We have a full service bar and 15 flat screen TV's for your enjoyment. Also, check out our two 32 seat private dining rooms for your parties and gatherings.
Reviewed 11 May 2013

Liked the atmosphere but thought the menu and food were just so so. We waited almost to the end of our meal to have our drinks refilled by our server.

Reviewed 9 May 2013

Capn's continues to evolve into a sports bar type of establishment. Probably won't take young kids there unless it's for a brunch. Bar service was excellent.

Reviewed 22 April 2013

We have been here many time. The place has changed a few times in the past year. They have tried a few different menus and none have worked. This place WAS Great before all the changes. If it ain't broke....... Service is not what it has been in a long time. Food is not what it used to be. We have gone back time and time again thinking that we will give them another chance.

Done. No more chances.. Sorry

Reviewed 8 April 2013

OK, to start I will tell you the highlight is French onion soup. It is great! Only thing it was the only thing that was. I will preface this to say we had lunch at the Fireside so we thought dinner would be just appetizers. Nachos were about the worse I ever had, dried out meat and overcooked chips. Told waitress, she agreed but said that's how they do them. Chicken strips were of the poor quality frozen variety, or at least tasted like them. With the way these went I would never chance coming here for the expensive steak.

Reviewed 24 January 2013

My husband and I ordered the filet mignon. What we were served was unrecognizable as any cut of meat we know and not cooked to order. I ordered medium and my husband rare and both were medium well. Nothing served with it but potato and soggy squash, no bread, salad, etc., all for $26 each. How they had the nerve to charge that much for this meal is sinful.

2  Thank Galexa99