“Wonderful play, great food and expertly managed!”
Review of Fireside Theatre

Fireside Theatre
More attraction details
Owner description: The Fireside Dinner Theatre is one of the Midwest's most popular entertainment destinations and the only Actor's Equity dinner theatre in Wisconsin. The Klopcic family is proud to celebrate 50 years of hospitality in charming, historic Fort Atkinson. The Fireside Dinner Theatre, a favorite destination for couples, families and tour groups alike offers a variety of things to do. Browse the unique gift shops, enjoy award-winning cuisine, and top off the evening with one of the best professional theatre experiences Wisconsin has to offer.
midwest
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 91 helpful votes
“Wonderful play, great food and expertly managed!”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

My friends and I went to see Driving Miss Daisy. The play was great! The actors were awesome! I was very impressed with how smooth The Fireside operates. They are in their 50th year and it shows how fine tuned they run their business.
Upon arriving you get your "tickets" at the box office. We were able to get a discount of buy three and get the fourth one free! They have several little gift shops along a nice corridor as you walk towards the dining room. It was fun to check them out.
You are seated in the dining room and we were there for the Thursday night buffet. We all loved the choices they had. Several different meat and fish dishes and potatoes, vegetables and many other side dishes . All were very tasty! Everyone receives the same dessert Creme Brulee in a little dish with three different flavors. They all were delicious! When it is time for the show you are brought right to your seats in a "theater in the round" I think just about every seat was great viewing. The actors were so close to us in the 3rd row it was a perfect play to watch up close as there are only three cast members. They did a super good job! The stage goes up and down for set changes.
I will definitely want to go back again and see other shows!!
Everyone who works there was happy, friendly and professional.

2 Thank WISALSU

Tampa, Florida
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“50th Wedding anniversary celebration”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

We had a wonderful celebration for my parents' 50th anniversary. We started with the anniversary package which included photos, two rum punch drinks, and a goodie bag which included cupcakes and an amazing pecan tart. The meal was very nice, everyone enjoyed the pork chop and stuffing, I tried the vegetarian plate, and it had a nice selection of flavorful couscous, a stuffed Portobello mushroom, some really delicious polenta and a dessert-like sweet potato casserole. The blackberry sangria specialty drink was delicious and the drink prices were very reasonable. Dessert, a trio of crème brulee was very good. The show, Driving Miss Daisy was so great! The three actors were excellent, and the theater-in-the round made every seat an excellent seat. We will definitely be back when we are in town.

Madison, Wisconsin
94 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 147 helpful votes
“Driving Miss Daisy”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Saw the play last weekend - since I'm a lover of musicals, I didn't have high expectations. It wouldn't have been my choice of plays to see. BUT, I must say the play was very enjoyable - I didn't want it to end. Everyone in our party enjoyed it. Each of the three performers was perfect for the role. I recommend it without hesitation. Dinner beforehand was good -

Random Lake, Wisconsin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Pure Joy”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

The Fireside Christian concerts are always special. We've been going to them for several years. The buffet is excellent and the artists are always special, especially the Collingsworth Family. We've followed this family growing up since we first saw them in 2003 at Sheboygan, WI. Their harmony is the best. Brooklyn and Courtney play outstanding duets on their violins. Their mother, Kim is the best pianist we'd ever heard.

Fireside's next Christian concert in July is the Triumphant Quartet. They are voted the top Southern Gospel Quartet for the last four or five years. Their pianist, Jeff Stice is outstanding too. We hope everyone who enjoys gospel music will treat themselves to this concert.

Visited June 2014
2 Thank Betty H
Sussex
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great food and concert”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

I've been coming to the Fireside for several years and have never been disappointed. I recently attended both the Booth Brothers and The Collingsworth Family Christian concerts. I've also in recent years seen Fiddler on the Roof and a 60's show. I brought my granddaughter to see High School Musical and Cinderella and several hows prior to these. The entire staff is always extremely courteous and friendly. I think they have you be there a little early, but then that's so you'll go to the gift shops and that's just good business. I like the fact that it's a place you can take the whole family and not be embarrassed by anything you'll see. I only wish I could afford season tickets, as there isn't a show I wouldn't want to see.

Visited June 2014