“Tempura”

Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Child-friendly
“Tempura”
Reviewed 12 May 2013 via mobile

The sushi was very good, fresh tasting and the tempura was wonderful. For a small sleepy town it has a big city feel.

• Visited May 2013

South Central Wisconsin
“Sushi in Ft. Atkinson? C'mon...”
Reviewed 11 May 2013

Who would believe it? Very good Sushi and an extensive menu of it. If that's not your thing, there are traditional Asian offerings as well. DO try the ice cream desserts. The red bean ice cream was unexpected and refreshingly delicious.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Rebecca S
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Sushi is really good.”
Reviewed 3 April 2013

Great standby for dinner. For a Japanese restaurant in a small community, hits the spot! They offer customized rolls and recommend the Fort Atkinson Roll. Our favorite is the Spicy Tuna Maki.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank jmdraeger
“Good sushi”
Reviewed 1 April 2013 via mobile

I stopped here traveling through on Easter night. The place was dead quite and the hostess greeted me with a smile. The booth seats were stained - the only downfall. Otherwise my sushi was very good. I had the spicy tuna and spicy salmon. I stop here again on my through Fort Akinson.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Celia P
Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin
“Very good Japanese if you're willing to wait”
Reviewed 16 February 2013

I've been very impressed with the food the handful of times that I've dined here. The sushi is good, but certainly isn't the best I've ever had. However, when eating sushi, I try to stay mindful of where I am. Considering this is in Fort Atkinson, I'd say the quality of the sushi is quite good. The tempura is good as well. I really just wish they could get some more waitstaff. Each time we've been here, the service has been ranged from moderately slow to aggravatingly slow. If you know you're in for a good Japanese meal that's on the longer side, I would recommend this place. If you're looking for a quick dining experience, this wouldn't be a good choice.

• Visited February 2013