“We come here a lot with the kids!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Norm's Hideaway

Norm's Hideaway
Ranked #32 of 45 Restaurants in Fort Atkinson
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Chicago, Illinois, United States
“We come here a lot with the kids!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2013

We have a seasonal site at Jellstone Park in Ft. Atkinson. We enjoy coming on Friday night for the fish frys, but have also come on Satuday's as well. All the food is great. My daughter is partial to the hamburgers. My husband LOVES the fish frys! This place is always busy, and the staff is casual and very friendly. Remember to bring cash, as they don't accept Credit Cards (but Norm does have an ATM if you need it). Love the "cabin-like" atmosphere and they have a nice deck to enjoy the outdoors. Bathroom is always clean. Keep up the good work!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Carin K

Whitmore Lake, Michigan
“Norm tone it down and bit and start working instead of talking!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2013

We went there for breakfast! Don't expect Perkins! It is a bar, You might as well mosey up to the bar and get a drink!That being said the food was very good. Norm should stop talking and start helping his wait staff. We know it's going to be a long wait! It's noisy enough in there without you flapping your yap!

Visited July 2013
Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin
“Bar food at its best”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2013

Friendly service and good hot food. Has specials at times and brings in the people. On the lake so some boat traffic and a plane has been know to fly in and park at the dock. Nice place in the summer to have a cold one and sandwich on the deck.Great "backwoods" feel like your at your cabin.

Return trip? Oh yeah !!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Joe H
Delafield, Wisconsin
“great bar food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 April 2013

We have eaten at Norm's before, really good bar food. The Friday night walley was perfect. Great hunting cabin type feel inside. Can't complain about the service, because there is none-you order at the bar. We can't wait to go back.

• Visited April 2013
Madison
“Awesome burgers!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2013

Norm's is a little out-of-the-way, but definitely worth the drive. They also have boat access on lake Koshkonong... which now makes me wish I had a boat! I think I just had the best burger EVER today. It was the The Farm Burger, topped with a fried egg and melted cheddar, served on a toasted ciabatta roll. The meat had just the right char - incredibly flavorful! The fries were also very good. There are plenty of good tap beers to choose from. Service was fast and friendly. They don't accept plastic, so make sure you're packing cash or a check book. The only reason I'm giving them a score of 4 out of 5 is because of the dust hanging from a ceiling fan near my table. I sort of wanted to cover my food. Nothing a ladder and dust rag can't fix! I'm looking forward to coming back here again soon!

• Visited March 2013