“Good food, lots of choices.”

Brickhouse Pizzeria & Pub
Ranked #25 of 49 Restaurants in Fort Atkinson
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 14 April 2015

This restaurant has a good variety including burgers, sandwiches, paninis, pizza, pasta and salad. The burgers and paninis are very good and the pizza is brick oven baked. I just tried the fettuchini alfredo and it was just ok. Too much garlic and not enough sauce. Friendly staff though and there is both bar and restaurant seating available.

Reviewed 29 September 2014

The buffalo chicken pizza is really quite good. It is the only thing I have ever ordered off the menu per say. The cheese sticks are also, really good. The bread with oil that they serve prior to your meal is really worth getting

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Stopped in on Wednesday, Pizza, Chicken wings, and Beer special. Great price, Great pizza and wings. Fast and courteous service. Will have to stop back for a calzone.

Reviewed 2 March 2014

We just order pizza and had it delivered. Delivery was courteous, prompt and the pizza was excellent. We also ordered the cheese sticks with garlic butter. The garlic butter must be homemade and was outstanding. We have also dined at the restaurant. Very good service and food on those occasions as well!

Reviewed 29 October 2013

Came here for the second time. We were a group of about six people for lunch. The first time I was there, I ordered a salad, which was good. This time I decided to try a calzone - small. It was plenty large, and I took part of it home. The small comes with three ingredients, and there was also sauce in a cup on the side. ($6.99, as I recall) I wasn't sure if there was sauce included inside (not much if so), or if this was extra for dipping. I'm not even 100% sure there was cheese inside... but there must have been. Just a little lean, perhaps on what was put inside the calzone. Tasty, though. The service was friendly and our soda glasses were refilled before we even asked. The menu has a nice selection of choices, from burgers and sandwiches to wraps, to pizza and salads. I would return for another try.