Staybridge Suites Milwaukee Airport South
Hampton.com
Embassy Motel(Franklin)
US$55
US$51
Value Inn Motel(Oak Creek)
US$61
Travelocity
La Quinta Inn Milwaukee Airport / Oak Creek(Oak Creek)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$81
US$107
La Quinta
US$119
HIExpress.com
Crowne Plaza Milwaukee Airport(Milwaukee)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$71
Travelocity
All reviewsfront deskfree laundrymovie roomlarge grocery storeefficiency apartmentreally nice place to stayhome away from homemovie theaterbreakfast buffetfree beer and winelong staythe pool hot tubfamily stayother hotelsconference roomi highly recommend this hotelstayed for two nights
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 April 2014

About once every other week, I make sales calls to the Milwaukee area and I always try to stay at this hotel when they aren't sold-out. In all my years of travel, the employees here are among the most accommodating I've met. They keep a spotlessly clean hotel and I appreciate that the most. The food for breakfast and evening social is what you'd expect - it's good, but the obvious sense of fellowship between most guests and the staff is really comforting and very unusual to find in these longer stay hotels. I always feel cared for and looked after. Thank you for providing what so many don't - a great hotel experience!

Room Tip: It's a really popular hotel, so the first floor is rather well traveled - I like to stay on something 2 and higher.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Lindsay H, Manager at Staybridge Suites Milwaukee Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2014

Thank you for your kind words. Our staff strives to make everyone feel welcome in a home-like atmosphere and we are glad you are continuously able to experience this. We look forward to seeing you back soon!

Reviewed 27 March 2014

My family and I were looking for something close and fun to do for Valentine's Day so we decided to book a night at Staybridige! I'm so glad we did upon arrival they had happy hour, dinner and desserts! It was great! Then we were able to take our children swimming and watch a movie in the theater! This minivacation was so much more reasonable than spending money on dinner and a movie elsewhere! Great price great staff, friendly people we had a blast!

• Stayed: February 2014
Lindsay H, Manager at Staybridge Suites Milwaukee Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2014

Thanks for the great review. We are glad you were able to utilize all of our family friendly features and hope you choose us for your next vacation.

Reviewed 27 March 2014

We booked this for a family vacation back in May. We drove from CT to get there, so when we arrived our nerves were frayed from too many hours in the car with teenagers. The front desk was extremely friendly and got us checked in immediately. Headed up to our room and were pleasantly surprised at the spaciousness and overall layout. We got a suite so we could have some privacy, and both rooms were great. Couldn't hear the kids at all - bonus! The common area was comfortable, and the kitchen worked out great. Breakfast was always excellent, and the staff was extremely friendly and accommodating. Didn't have a chance to try out the pool or any of the other extras, but I can say that we were extremely pleased with our overall stay. We'll be back!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for the wonderful feedback. Our two bedroom suites are wonderful for added privacy and we are glad you were able to enjoy one of them. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Milwaukee.

Reviewed 25 March 2014

I am a business man and I have been staying at this hotel for many months now. From the first day I moved into the Staybridge until now, I have been treated with excellent respect and literally feel like part of their family. They have always gone out of their way to help me and make my stay as comfortable as possible. As a filmmaker, I have stayed at many hotels all over this country and I have never stayed at a place where I felt more at home than this Staybridge Hotel. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone that has to conduct business in the Milwaukee area or to anyone passing through that needs a great place to stay., I promise you will feel like you at home. Cheers! CSW

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Thank you so much for the positive feedback. We have enjoyed having you here and hope to have you for many months more!

Reviewed 19 March 2014

We travel frequently and love to stay at Staybridge suites whenever possible. We stayed here before when my husband had surgery in Milwaukee so we knew this to be a good place. Well this time it was the opposite. We requested a top floor room, which we didn't get, the gal who checked us in didn't greet us, she was busy eating in the back room, also at breakfast all the coffee carafes were empty, The maid never replaced our coffee so we didn't have any the next day. The breakfast bar was skimpy at best and most of the selections were empty. the breakfast gal never came out and filled anything. We left a notice with the staff and we were told they had no manager????? Really disappointed in our stay this time. To top it off we were put by a stairwell so the door slammed ALL night. (Also requested a quite spot) Then at breakfast a family came in with a grungy looking dog and left it sitting by a table and went up to select their food, this dog was steps away from our table, when I went to complain to the staff the same gal feeding her face at night wheeled her chair from the back (eating again) and yelled if she could help us. She never got up. I explained if she could come to the counter I didn't have to yell my complaint for all to hear. She then went to talk to the dog owners and they moved the dog in the hall with what I believe was closer to us then before. Disgusting!!!!! This was the front hallway so when we checked out the floor was covered in dog hair for all to walk through. Needs a manager here badly!!!!!!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Lindsay H, Manager at Staybridge Suites Milwaukee Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2014

Thank you for the feedback about your stay. We value all feedback whether good or bad. As you have stayed with us in the past you know that your experience is not up to our usual standards. I would love to discuss your stay with us in more detail. Feel free to contact me via email at lhart@stayfranklin.com. We know you have many choices when you travel and appreciate you choosing us. I would like to resolve this with you so that we continue to be your choice hotel for the Milwaukee area.