“A little noisy but clean”

Staybridge Suites Milwaukee Airport South
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Franklin
Wichita
“A little noisy but clean”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

We stayed at the end of april 2014 for one night (me, my wife and daughter). The motel is very clean and the staff extremely polite and welcoming. The breakfast menu was good too, and they also have complementary dinner and drinks.... we did not go for these (as we had alrady made other plans).. The highway is nearby, so sometimes you hear the trucks go by. This is minor and I would stay here again with my family. Great place!!

1 Thank M S
Lindsay H, Manager at Staybridge Suites Milwaukee Airport South, responded to this review, 5 May 2014
We appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel. I will pass your great feedback on to our staff. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we hope you continue to choose us in the future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 25 April 2014

Wow! This is the noisiest hotel or business I have ever been at. It was crazy. Don't ever stay in the front of the hotel as all you hear is Trucks, loud music, and motorcycles. If that's not bad enough, there must have been a kids marathon inside the hotel. Constant screaming and running all over the place ALL NIGHT!. Then you have paper thin walls where I decided to just listen to the person next to me talk on the phone all night. This is not a hotel for business people or travelers who want a good night sleep, it's a zoo.

I was so tired the next day I could hardly stay awake. I could not wait to leave but, wanted breakfast and coffee. My bad. The breakfast area was filled with the kids running all over and screaming, crying, throwing things. Just terrible.

I would never stay here again even if it was free. Terrible!

Room Tip: Bring ear plugs.
2 Thank Wendy A
Lindsay H, Manager at Staybridge Suites Milwaukee Airport South, responded to this review, 29 April 2014
This is not the way we would want anyone to view our business and we are terribly sorry that this is the first impression you had of our hotel. We strive to make all of our guests as comfortable as possible and are saddened to see that you did not get the restful night sleep we all look for while traveling. I would be happy to discuss your experience in more detail with you. Please feel free to contact me at LHart@stayfranklin.com so that we can make this right.
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 24 April 2014

On a business trip to Milwaukee, we decided to seek quiet, comfortable quarters outside of the city proper (but easy access was important). Having had excellent experiences at other Staybridge facilities, we chose the Milwaukee Airport South facility (about 15 miles from the city). The hospitality was impeccable (our mid-week stay included complimentary hot/cold breakfast AND a nightly complimentary "social" where hot food and beer/wine were offered)! We shipped our show crates to the hotel and they were very accommodating - even helping us load them up in our car! The room was spacious, well-appointed and extremely comfortable! The drive into the city was easy after 9 a.m. and homeward bound was no problem after 7 p.m. Good restaurants abound in the vicinity (also a pharmacy and good-sized grocery store for filling your pantry if you so choose). They have a pool & hot-tub too! Would stay again in a minute!

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the back-side of the property - we had a room on the road and traffic noise was no...
1 Thank Jacquelin P
Lindsay H, Manager at Staybridge Suites Milwaukee Airport South, responded to this review, 28 April 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are glad you were able to enjoy our complimentary breakfast and social hours. We strive to give exceptional hospitality to all of our guests and appreciate your positive feedback in regards to this. We hope to see you back in the future.
Michigan City, Indiana
Reviewed 4 April 2014

About once every other week, I make sales calls to the Milwaukee area and I always try to stay at this hotel when they aren't sold-out. In all my years of travel, the employees here are among the most accommodating I've met. They keep a spotlessly clean hotel and I appreciate that the most. The food for breakfast and evening social is what you'd expect - it's good, but the obvious sense of fellowship between most guests and the staff is really comforting and very unusual to find in these longer stay hotels. I always feel cared for and looked after. Thank you for providing what so many don't - a great hotel experience!

Room Tip: It's a really popular hotel, so the first floor is rather well traveled - I like to stay on some...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Lindsay H, Manager at Staybridge Suites Milwaukee Airport South, responded to this review, 14 April 2014
Thank you for your kind words. Our staff strives to make everyone feel welcome in a home-like atmosphere and we are glad you are continuously able to experience this. We look forward to seeing you back soon!
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Reviewed 27 March 2014

My family and I were looking for something close and fun to do for Valentine's Day so we decided to book a night at Staybridige! I'm so glad we did upon arrival they had happy hour, dinner and desserts! It was great! Then we were able to take our children swimming and watch a movie in the theater! This minivacation was so much more reasonable than spending money on dinner and a movie elsewhere! Great price great staff, friendly people we had a blast!

• Stayed February 2014
Lindsay H, Manager at Staybridge Suites Milwaukee Airport South, responded to this review, 31 March 2014
Thanks for the great review. We are glad you were able to utilize all of our family friendly features and hope you choose us for your next vacation.
Milford, Connecticut
Reviewed 27 March 2014

We booked this for a family vacation back in May. We drove from CT to get there, so when we arrived our nerves were frayed from too many hours in the car with teenagers. The front desk was extremely friendly and got us checked in immediately. Headed up to our room and were pleasantly surprised at the spaciousness and overall layout. We got a suite so we could have some privacy, and both rooms were great. Couldn't hear the kids at all - bonus! The common area was comfortable, and the kitchen worked out great. Breakfast was always excellent, and the staff was extremely friendly and accommodating. Didn't have a chance to try out the pool or any of the other extras, but I can say that we were extremely pleased with our overall stay. We'll be back!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
Thank you for the wonderful feedback. Our two bedroom suites are wonderful for added privacy and we are glad you were able to enjoy one of them. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Milwaukee.
Franklin, Wisconsin
Reviewed 25 March 2014

I am a business man and I have been staying at this hotel for many months now. From the first day I moved into the Staybridge until now, I have been treated with excellent respect and literally feel like part of their family. They have always gone out of their way to help me and make my stay as comfortable as possible. As a filmmaker, I have stayed at many hotels all over this country and I have never stayed at a place where I felt more at home than this Staybridge Hotel. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone that has to conduct business in the Milwaukee area or to anyone passing through that needs a great place to stay., I promise you will feel like you at home. Cheers! CSW

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Thank you so much for the positive feedback. We have enjoyed having you here and hope to have you for many months more!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Franklin
Hampton Inn & Suites Milwaukee / Franklin
La Quinta Inn Milwaukee Airport / Oak Creek
Best Western Plus Milwaukee Airport Hotel & Conference Center
Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Airport
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Milwaukee Airport
MainStay Suites Milwaukee Airport

Been to Staybridge Suites Milwaukee Airport South? Share your experiences!