“Yummy”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Omega Frozen Custard
Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

We got the patty melt and gyro. Both were very go. Much better then most fast food. There breakfast looked good but we didn't have any.

Reviewed 30 December 2013

We went for lunch one day to the Omega. I ordered a grilled cheese sandwich. When I got my sandwich the cheese wasn't even melted. The cheese was cold inside. I returned it to the counter and said the sandwich is not made properly, please make sure the cheese gets melted. So in less than a minute the guy was back at my table serving me the same sandwich with the same cold cheese. If you're a restaurant and can't make a simple grilled cheese sandwich then it's over in my book. Close the doors. I would never eat here again.

1  Thank o2brich
Reviewed 22 September 2013 via mobile

Ordered a cheeseburger and it was very good. Service was good and employees weren't unfriendly, just didn't go out of their way to make you feel like they wanted you there.

Reviewed 8 September 2013

Most folks would go here for the custard but I find their food to be 3excellent. I usually order the Omega Burger (#! on the menu). It is a great burger with all the fixins' and the fries are always hot and probably better than McDonalds's. You give you order, pay for it, then have a seat with the numbered placard. They then bring your food to you which is nice because they make it when you order it, not before. Only one complaint. I go there quite often but I have yet to be thanked by one of the cashiers for my order. Odd.

1  Thank GoodCus2mer
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Omega's has become our favorite "fast food" restaurant. Everything is made fresh to order. The service is always warm, friendly, and fast. This is one of the cleanest restaurants we have ate at.
The tables are cleaned with a spray bottle and a cloth not just a wet rag spreading germs like you see at some places. And they have CUSTARD!! Welcome to Wisconsin.