“Great Pizza and New Addition” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #37 of 55 Restaurants in Franklin
Cuisines: Pizza, Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Takeout
“Great Pizza and New Addition”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

My family has been going to Michaelangelo's for pizza since the 80's. The pizza is good. Some of the other dishes are decent. Expect some frozen ingredients. Good prices and they just added a new bar/dining area 3 weeks ago. I added a photo of the addition. Looks great and my wife and I are excited to have a bar so close. 3 flat screen TVs added as well. Currently close at midnight on Friday and Saturday, but if they are making money I'm sure they will stay open later. Happy hour on Thursday from 4-6. We'll be back with friends.

“Delicious local food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

Great neighborhood restaurant. Very relaxed and comfortable. Good prices too. Can't wait til the bars opens!

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Did not care for at all!!! Very little was made fresh”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014

We made 2 trips to Michelangelo's and did not care it either time. On our first trip we ordered pizza. It had a lot of toppings but tasted bland and the crust was tough. On our second try we ordered dinners. The only thing that may have been made fresh was possibly the chicken. Cole Slaw was purchased, Fries were just crinkle cut frozen fries, Italian sausage sandwich was a pre-formed patty with chopped raw onions on top. I could have made a trip to the grocery store and saved a lot of money. When I go to a Italian restaurant I expect at least the Italian entrees to be something a little special!

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
“Great pizza,”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Pizza is yummy. Lots of cheese, critical for me. Crunchy crust. Delivers in Franklin area, very convenient. We've been enjoying for over 10 years.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Lisa K
“Never again!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2014

I've lived in Franklin for over the past 30 years. In all the time Michaelangelo's has been here we have only ordered pizza from them twice. It was several years in between trying their pizza for the second time and we still didn't like it. The crust is SO dry it tasted like cardboard. The rest of the pizza followed suit unfortunately!

• Visited May 2014