“Pleasantly Surprised”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 March 2014

It's date night and my husband and I decided on La Toscana. We were seated immediately and our server was very knowledgable and answered my questions. I ordered Chicken Marsala and my husband had the Italian sausage dinner. Both were good but not great. You do get a lot of food for the money. The prices are very reasonable. I would come back here again.

Reviewed 27 October 2013

We arrived early on a Saturday afternoon for supper, using our Entertainment book coupon. Because we were so early (barely after 4pm) we asked if they were serving and they were. At that point we had the restaurant to ourselves.

We had an attentive waiter. The menu looked amazing with the many choices. We ordered Veal Carbonara and Shrimp Toscana. We also ordered the buffalo wing appetizer. All items arrived quickly. It's just that the food was "meh" and nothing tasted very homemade or fresh, but rather straight out of the freezer or a can. My husband felt the same about the tiramisu for dessert.

The prices were extremely reasonable, so perhaps it's a matter of you get what you pay for. The service was excellent and the staff was friendly.

But if you are looking for a budget meal and a friendly atmosphere, this could be the place for you. We just expect a higher quality of food when we go out.

1  Thank Mara D
Reviewed 20 October 2013

Went to La Toscana for dinner tonight and we had delicious meals. Son ordered a veal pasta and daughter-in-law had shrimp pasta, I had shrimp Toscana and husband had ground round steak and we all thought our dishes were amazing! The waiter was very attentive and accommodating. They were having a two for $15 dinner special which is very reasonable. We will be going back to La Toscana very soon! Highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 12 October 2013 via mobile

Went here today with friends. All had different entree. We all were extremely pleased with our selections. Service was great. No one rushed us out when we were done eating. Would definitely go back here.

Reviewed 30 August 2013

We have been coming to La Toscana's for about 7 years. It is our favorite restaurant. My husband has had just about everything on the menu. I have to watch the peppers. We love it! People are extremely friendly, going out of their way to help you. Small restaurant, but have always had fantastic service. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for excellent food. Family owned and operated, and all are extremely friendly.