Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Germantown, WI
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskfront porchfamily reunionroom was cleancookiesgreat place to staywafflespool and hot tubgood sizeexcellent staypleasant staybirthday partycleanest hotela lot of varietyfree breakfastbudget hotelgreat staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 June 2013 via mobile

We have been staying at the inn for years, always clean, people very friendly. The breakfast buffet offers a lot of variety, pool area is clean. The beds are comfortable and the staff is accessible to answer questions. Overall a great value.

• Stayed: May 2013
Roberto P, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Germantown, WI, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. All feedback is valuable. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 28 May 2013

I stay at the Country Inn & Suites in Germantown whenever I am in Milwaukee for business (once per month) and it has become my new "home away from home". Everyone there is helpful and very nice. The hotel is clean, comfortable and quiet. Being a woman who travels constantly, I feel very safe there. Highly recommend!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 24 May 2013

I just checked out after a week here on business. It was a great experience. I normally buy some grocery food and eat dinner in my room while working and this worked out great. I even borrowed dinnerware from the breakfast facility to improve the process.

I'll definitely stay here next time in the area.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Roberto P, Owner at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Germantown, WI, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Reviewed 22 April 2013

The Country inn and Suites in Germantown is a clean and quiet hotel. Germantown is quite a distance from Milwaukee and certainly feels more rural than suburban. For a price less than $100, you can get a nice sized room with a continental breakfast included, which met my expectations. My disappointment was that I booked the hotel on a third party site and was not granted the room preferences I signed up for. This is certainly in the "fine print", but it was the first time I encountered this and just wanted to make others aware. I would stay here again, but would choose to book through the company site if the price was competitive.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 16 April 2013

The Germantown,WI Country Inn &Suites is much more that just a place to stay. We use the hotel a couple of times each year when visiting our son and his family. What makes this hotel great is the entire staff. Unfortunately our son has major medical issues and we usually arrive at the hotel with many issues on our mind. Roberto and the rest of the staff always greet us with a warm welcome. They also take the time to fuss over our grandchildren when they walk in the door. In other words, they treat us as family and not just as customers. They truly define world class customer service.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family