“Country Inn and Suites Germantown - like going home” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Germantown

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Germantown
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Germantown
Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
“Country Inn and Suites Germantown - like going home”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 January 2014

We travel frequently to the Milwaukee area and have stayed many times (2-3 times a year) for the past 8 years. It feels like our second home. The hotel is uniquely located - near major highways, yet it feels like you are in the country. It has the feel of a bed and breakfast, comfortable, cozy and warm especially during the Christmas season. The hotel staff and management is highly professional - ask for Robert if you need anything. Mary runs a top notch breakfast service that manages to change something everyday. They always make you feel good when you leave and welcomed when you return. We travel extensively in both the US and Europe, I know of no other hotel that matches this one for the value, price, comfort and genuine friendliness. We look forward to staying there again in the Spring.

Room Tip: ask for an upstair suite facing west
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Roger M

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
New London, Wisconsin, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 January 2014

We spent Christmas Eve night at the Country Inn & Suites in Germantown, WI, and we couldn't have been happier staying there. We were welcomed with freshly baked cookies and a warm Merry Christmas greeting. Our room was spacious, clean, and quiet. We relaxed and had a good night's sleep before traveling on Christmas Day. Thank you to the management and staff for making our stay comfortable and enjoyable - especially during the busy holidays!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Richland Center, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 January 2014

I stay at lots of Country Inns and Suites and Germantown has been one of my favorite places to stay. The staff is always friendly and helpful in every way and always go out of their way to make my stay comfortable and meet my needs ( I always look forward to staying with them). The rooms are great and the beds are very comfortable. It is always easy to make reservations and when I need to change something it is never a problem. Breakfast is always good and fresh. I will continue to stay with them in the future whenever I am in the area.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the back. They face the woods.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Rock Island, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 October 2013

This hotel and staff treated me like a VIP. When I arrived, way before check in time they immediately accommodated me. Also upon checking in it was found that my reservation had been entered incorrectly (my mistake). I was booked for the wrong room type. The staff went out of their way to change my reservation and booked me into the desired room. All this early in the morning, so I was able to put my things in my room and proceed to enjoy my day. I did not have to worry about driving back to the hotel later in the day to check in. Outstanding service.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Norval M
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 September 2013

This hotel is always a wonderful place to stay. Every time we are here to see our son in college we stay here and it is very comfortable. The service is wonderful and they will help you with all your needs. Breakfast is great! Our room was nice and the beds were comfortable. We were able to find area shops and restaraunts quickly with help from the front desk. Will come back again!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Gayle C
Green Bay, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 September 2013

The room was clean and very roomy. We had a late check in so we didnt spend too much time in the room, but the time we did spend in it was very comfortable. The bed was really nice, I slept great. We didn't use the pool or workout room, but did check out the breakfast. The staff was very helpful and very friendly. I will definitly be recommending this hotel to friends and family

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
Schenectady, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 September 2013

Second time staying here and once again was not disappointed. Clean rooms and pool and awesome breakfast. Also a staff that was exceptional and went out of their way to help in any way they could including suggesting great restaurants and attractions and finding directions for us out of towners. Terrific housekeeping and groundskeeping also. A beautiful quiet country oasis. Will be back again for sure.

Room Tip: If you have trouble resisting the smell of fresh baked cookies opt for a room upstairs away from the...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Germantown
BEST WESTERN Germantown Inn
Holiday Inn Express Germantown
Radisson Hotel Menomonee Falls
Radisson Hotel Menomonee Falls
#1 of 1 in Menomonee Falls
Super 8 Germantown / Milwaukee, WI
Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Park Place
Hampton Inn & Suites West Bend

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Germantown? Share your experiences!