“Same old yucky food as the last 30 years.”
Review of Barley Pop Pub

Barley Pop Pub
Ranked #23 of 40 Restaurants in Germantown
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 February 2012

"Ruff" patrons in every sense of the word can be here day or night. Very typical drinkers fried eats that soak up your buzz, greeezy ;p gtown

3  Thank Mom2gtown

Reviewed 15 January 2012

They have a big restaurant side, but this is still a bar first. They have a full menu with bar food and fast casual style menu. New ownership took over about two years ago and really cleaned the place up quite a bit, which was long overdo. Prices are very reasonable and they often bring in small events karaokee or live music which can make for a fun evening out. I've been here several times with my wife and/or friends. The atmosphere isn't really mine so I don't happen in here as often as I did in my younger years.

1  Thank Chuck F
Reviewed 13 December 2011

We went with the family on a week night so we wouldn't have to cook. It was laid back, relaxing, and pleasant. The food with the new menu was above average for a corner pub. Kids ate, good beer selection, nice people.

We'll be back. Glad the new owners of two years are sticking it out.

1  Thank Bob D
Reviewed 8 September 2011

Happened into the Barley Pop again - found out the owners of two years have released yet another new menu. I was delighted to see my favorite sandwich "the Tijuana Cheese Steak" is now a pizza - I didn't order it this time but I will. Today, seeing the new wraps and salad section I had a stuffed tomato with chicken salad and cucumber, and my spouse had a Chicken Garlic Pizza that was to die for. The menu seems to have gotten simpler but each item seems to have more flare.... They seem to be making their items now instead of doing hat every other pub does....... KUDOS Barley Pop. we will be back.....

1  Thank Daniel W
Reviewed 7 July 2011

We went in on July 4th after watching the parade and it was packed! The service was great, everyone was eating and drinking and having a good time. In the parade I got a buy one get one drink coupon and it was happy hour so I got 2 miller lites for $3! I found out they have happy hour every day from 2-6 which is half price domestic and rail and $4 apps! They were serving an express menu which is every day from 11-2 for $5.99 for full sandwiches and sides! It was just an incredible experience over all.

1  Thank Diana53022