“A joy to the taste buds and to the eyes.”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #9 of 41 Restaurants in Germantown
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 10 May 2013 via mobile

The food is always a delight to eat. It is so much fun to shop and browse the store. I always leave with a happy tummy and a joyful experience.

There are newer reviews for Cracker Barrel

Reviewed 16 March 2013

We don't have a Cracker Barrel in our area anymore so we always try to stop when we are in the area. The atmosphere is wonderful with the country store and wood burning fire. The food is always good and the desserts are excellent!

Reviewed 23 January 2013 via mobile

Ate here earlier this week. Was not disappointed. Service was good, food was good, value was good. Nothing that jumps out but your typical Cracker Barrel. But that's okay because that's what we were looking for.

Reviewed 10 December 2012 via mobile

I had stopped going to this Cracker Barrel location because the quality and taste of the food had decreased. However, after a recent outing I stopped in with friends for dinner and the food was delicious. Everyone in my group enjoyed their food selection. The service was just ok. Our waiter didn't check on us or remember to fill our water glasses.

I will now put this location back on my restaurant rotation list. Hopefully, my positive experience wasn't a one time fluke and will be a repeat performance.

Reviewed 14 November 2012

They opened at 6. I came in around 6:30. It was a weekday. There was no hostess and nobody in the dining room. The cashier said he'd call someone to seat me. I waited about 10 sec and walked into the kitchen. The waitress was laughing at a story. The manager was hibernating in his office.They were oblivious to the presence of a client until I stuck my head in the managers office and said "There's nobody in the dining room". He stuck his head out of the door in time to see the waitress coming around to seat me. She acted like I sure was nervy! I must say, once I did this I got GREAT service! I've never received Cracker Barrel food so fast in my life! When I left I asked the cashier. He explained they open at 6 but don't have a hostess till 7:30. They let the customer wait while they call someone from the back. I love their food (sausage) but their idea of customer service is the absolute pits, and I blame management and corporate, especially since I've contacted them before. They have a serious business-model problem in my opinion.