“A Great Find”

Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Glendale
Canton, Ohio, USA
“A Great Find”
Reviewed 8 May 2013

I normally stay at a less expensive chain because I'm cheap, but the local one had a terrible problem with the linens smelling of stale smoke, in spite of being smoke-free. I discovered La Quinta Glendale by accident and have continued at this location whenever I need to be in Milwaukee. Just up the street is a La Quinta with add'l amenities, but it is more expensive too and I don't need an exercise room (or maybe it's a pool). Glendale is clean and quiet, and the La Quinta beds are very comfy. You get amenities like hair blower and iron and I usually can get a 2- double bed room for $65. PLUS, they have a delicious breakfast included! I will continue to stay at this La Quinta whenever I am in Milwaukee. I rated the hotel at "4" only because there are terrible potholes which need to be fixed and I did think that my pillowcase smelled like stale smoke this trip. I've never before noticed that and I usually bring my own pillow, only because I need a thin one. The beds and pillows are very comfortable! This La Quinta is also near a big mall, lots of other stores, and has easy access to the highways. It has been very convenient for my needs. I would definitely recommend it!!!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 21 April 2013

The hotel doesn't have amenities like a restaurant, an exercise room, or a pool, but the rooms are clean and the hotel staff was extremely friendly and helpful. For the price, it was great. I expect to be going back to Milwaukee more often, and I have no reason to look for anywhere else.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA
Reviewed 2 March 2013

price paid for room was very reasonable,room was clean and looks as though updated decor etc. was nice.... comfortable room although foot steps could be heard from room above but once sleeping no problem....area seemed secure and close to restraunts.I would stay here again if in the area...

• Stayed February 2013, travelled solo

Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 16 November 2012

This is my second stay at this Laquinta INN in two weeks, Last week I was here for three nights and this week I am here for three nights. There are alot of issues here, 1) The deadbolts on the doors do not work. 2) Never get a upper floor, the elevator is always broke, and by the way when I was coming to Milwaukee my district manager, who had stayed here also, told me that fact. 3) Housekeeping sucks. Last week two nights they did not do my room. This week, I had only one trash can in my room and they probably went to dump it during the day and never put it back in my room. There is another Laquinta Inn up the road, but they do not let you use the corporate rate, so we are stuck in this Laquinta. The nice thing I can say about it is that the rooms have updated TV's and the beds are very comfortable.

Room Tip: Always stay on the ground floor because the elevator never works right.