La Quinta Inn & Suites Milwaukee Bayshore Area
    US$116
    US$107
    Priceline
    Very Good 4/5
    All reviewsbay shorekopp's custardwaffleshard boiled eggsroom suitethe breakfast areaseparate roomswithin walking distancefree breakfastshopping and restaurantsvisit familysofa sleepernice pooloff the highwayliving areapleasant stayvery nice hotel
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed 16 June 2014

Nice hotel with big clean rooms, had a toilet leaking in the room we were assigned to but when we called they sent someone to fix it and they were there within 3 minutes. It couldn't be fixed right away so by the time I got to the lobby they had room keys ready for the room next to our original room so we didn't have to go far. Great job taking care of things quickly!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
    A TripAdvisor Member
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin
    Reviewed 2 June 2014

The service was outstanding. The room was great it was clean the air in the room was cold but we turned it off the people at the desk where nice and friend the hotel was very cozy and quiet and was just a wonderful. I really enjoyed my stay I will be staying again

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
    Reviewed 15 May 2014

This hotel was a good one. The front desk lady was helpful. The room was big since I had a 2-room suite. I slept well.

Some of the TripAdvisor reviews make this place look scary. I did not find this at all. The room and common areas were well-maintained and clean, nothing like some of the pictures posted. As a woman traveling alone, I felt very safe.

I have never stayed at a La Quinta before. The accommodations were a little more basic then some of the other chains. Still, I had two rooms, a microwave, fridge and a desk area. The breakfast serving area was huge, but the offerings were light: one type of muffin, one type of bread, bagels, three types of cereal, and hard boiled eggs. They also had make your own waffles. I don't think I saw anyone use this.

I had some work to do and found the work area to be very useful. I could spread out on the coffee table and the desk. I could use the wireless without a password and the wireless was fast. However, my room was in a dead zone. I could not get cell phone service. This was a pain since I had to go into the breakfast room to make calls. No one could reach me at night, so this was a major disadvantage. The lady at the front desk said some of the rooms were like this. I would request a room with good cell service next time. When I was leaving, I sat in my car in the parking lot and could not get service there either.

This La Quinta is a good hotel for basic sleep and work.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
    Reviewed 13 May 2014

This is my hotel of choice the rooms are great always clean and the staff is friendly. It is in a great location with the mall right across the street and several places to eat. I would recommend this hotel I give it four stars

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
    Reviewed 27 April 2014

Stayed here over the weekend and we had our room broken into. On Saturday we went out to lunch so that they could freshen up our room and since the room had no safe we took our nice new Kindle Fire with us. When we got back to our room it was clean so we left the Kindle fire charging on the nightstand while we went to visit some relatives for a few hours. When we got back to the room at first everything seemed like it was just like we left it. Then when we went to get the Kindle Fire we noticed that it was missing. Thats when we also noticed that the dresser drawers where slightly open. We never opened any of the dresser drawers. We immediately called down to the front desk and reported the someone has been in our room and had stolen the Kindle. No sympathy from the lady working the front desk. She got defensive right away and proceeded to tell me that no one employees have access to the rooms (really?) and that we must have left our door open. She told me she would call the manager and get back to me. She called back in a few minutes and told me again that we must have left our door open. The only help that she could give me was to call the police. And not to worry the police respond quickly when they call them. BTW when we got from dinner there was four Glendale squad cars parked in the hotel drop off area. Needless to say the the police came and I filed a police report. While checking out I again reiterated how disappointed I was with my experience and again not even an offer of a voucher, a free nights stay, or even an offer to have the general manager call me. It was very disappointing how they handled the situation.

Room Tip: Don't stay here.
    • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family