“It will do.”

Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Grafton
Sherwood, Wisconsin
“It will do.”
Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

Upon arrival we were greeted by a sign that read, "Dial 0 for service." I had to take the phone from the front desk to call. A women appears, and says nothing. Nothing. I said we were checking in, gave my name, and had my drivers license and credit card in hand. Apparently she didn't notice, as her first words were "I will need a credit card and ID." She handed me the room card keys, again without a word. Perhaps she was tired. The hotel itself must be getting a makeover as there was ginormous rolls of carpeting in the hallways. The room was clean and sported the new carpet. The air conditioning unit is very loud, and you will hear everything in the hall and from the rooms next to yours. If you're simply looking for a decent place to stay, it delivers that. Parking was free. There is a pool, but we did not use it.

Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Wisconsin
Reviewed 10 August 2014

We booked this hotel 5 months advance as a non refundable stay for a wedding that in this area. When we arrived, there was only one person working the front desk, watching the pool area, answering the phone and checking people in. (She was not very friendly but guess understandably so)This was unfair to the worker as she could not possibly cover everything I her own. The whirlpool did not work and was not fixed the duration of our stay. It is newly remodeled so it does appear to be clean. Smaller, average rooms. We' would not stay here again....just not impressed with this hotel and will look further next time we travel this way.

Room Tip: The elevator access is limited to the center of the hotel and stairs are on the ends of the hallways...
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family

Travellers are raving about these Grafton hotels

Ada
Reviewed 4 August 2014

I frequently stay at Baymont properties which I consider a reputable brand.
DISAPPOINTED that when I called the property directly to book my stay I was not advised that the property was under renovation. Altho this is a positive for future guests, it resulted in a less than satisfactory stay for me and my husband. Honesty is the best policy, ALWAYS.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Also consider these accommodations in or near Grafton
Hampton Inn & Suites Grafton
Holiday Inn Port Washington
Holiday Inn Port Washington
#2 of 3 in Port Washington
Holiday Inn Express Milwaukee N. Brown Deer/Mequon

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites. Grafton-Milwaukee? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Comfort Inn & Suites. Grafton-Milwaukee

Property: Comfort Inn & Suites. Grafton-Milwaukee
Address: 1415 Port Washington Road, Grafton, WI 53024-9343 (Formerly Baymont Inn and Suites Milwaukee/Grafton)
Region: United States > Wisconsin > Grafton
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Grafton
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Comfort Inn & Suites. Grafton-Milwaukee 2.5*
The Award winning Best of Comfort Inn & Suites in Milwaukee Grafton, WI is pleased to provide our guests with exceptional service and quality amenities at an affordable price. Whether you are here for Business or Leisure you can enjoy our Heated Indoor Swimming Pool, Business Center, Fitness Center, and Free Wireless Internet in all guest rooms, Free Cable, Showtime and much more. After a restful night of sleep, you can look forward to starting your day with a Complimentary Hot Breakfast at the Breakfast Corner. To make your stay even more rewarding, please join Choice Privilege, our guest loyalty program. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites. Grafton-Milwaukee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Baymont Inn And Suites Milwaukee/Grafton Hotel Grafton