Very clean, great price, pleasant staff. Breakfast buffet just the usual (waffles, eggs & sausage, cereal, toast, pastries). Refrigerator in most but not all rooms.
This was my first stay here and I was very pleased, except for some glaring issues.
1. Fitness room had brand new equipment, but the treadmill was very oddly placed. It pointed toward a blank wall, instead of toward the TV or the outside window.
2. Brand new TV in fitness center, but there was no remote and no obvious way to change channels or volume. I checked with the night clerk: "No remote, channels cannot be changed, nor the volume." Turns out, she was correct on only 1 of 3 matters.
Next morning I checked with the morning clerk. "Of course, we have a remote." She handed it to me (sign in fitness room would have been nice). BUT, remote only worked volume, on-off, etc., not the channels. Maintenance person was nearby and he went with me to "troubleshoot." No solution, the TV received only one channel (thank goodness it wasn't showing Petticoat Junction!). Tried different "modes/sources," etc., unsuccessfully. He said he would just swap out the TV. Astounding that no one was aware of this problem
3. Nice TV in room, with 60 channels. No onscreen guide, but the written TV guide in room listed the 60 channels. None of the numbers corresponded with the actual channels! You enter Ch. 8 (PBS) and you might get nothing or maybe E! channel. I called the front desk to ask for an updated guide. "Of course! I'll run it right down." Thanks. The new guide helped alot but was still only 90% accurate. Now, how many copies of the updated guide were sitting in the office, why weren't they in the rooms? How hard would that be?
4. My wife complained that 10 of the 60 TV channels were sports, only 1 or 2 family (Lifetime, MeTV, etc). "Who decided on these channels?" she shouted, outraged.
Conclusion: Will definitely stay here again. There must be a manager that makes sure everything is clean and well run, but why the cluelessness about fitness room and TV situation? Very eager to see if problems have been fixed by next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located Two Miles South of Lambeau Field and Resch Center with Free Hot Breakfast Homestyle comfort and warm service at Baymont Inn & Suites Green Bay hotel let you make the most of your visit. Located off U.S. Highway 41, our hotel is convenient to downtown Green Bay and just two miles from Lambeau Field, home of the Green Bay Packers. The University of Wisconsin-Green Bay is also nearby. Count on thoughtful amenities when you stay at our pet friendly hotel. After a restful sleep in one of our comfortable non-smoking rooms, enjoy free continental breakfast or go for an early morning workout at our onsite exercise facility. Relax on the patio area complete with a gas grill. All our guest rooms are equipped with a microwave, refrigerator and free in-room high-speed Internet access, to keep you connected to home and the office from our Green Bay hotel near Lambeau Field, and our business center makes it easy to work remotely. Kids 17 and under stay free with an adult, and all size vehicle parking is available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Green Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baymont Inn Green Bay
- Green Bay Baymont Inn