“Your staff was absolutely horrible when it came to a warm...”

Baymont Inn & Suites Green Bay
Ranked #24 of 42 Hotels in Green Bay
Reviewed 1 July 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

I was on town for one night and found it online. Only cost $60 plus it included a small breakfast. Perfect place to stay, even if you end up with some time to spend on your room as it is comfortable. Fridge and microwave. Friendly staff. Lots of nearby eating choices.

Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Only complaint was my room was smelly. Smelled like cigarette smoke, supposed to be a non-smoking room. Also a little mildew. Breakfast was normal free breakfast. Has all the basic essentials. Bed was comfortable, soft mattress, which I like.

Room came with refrigerator and microwave.

Decent Italian restaurant across the street for diner.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 June 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

When we booked this hotel online I was nervous, we paid a cheap price and I was honestly expecting a cheap hotel room. When we got there the lobby was cute and we walked up to the desk, and there was a sign to ring the bell so I did. I don't even know where the front desk clerk came from but she came promptly, she wasn't very friendly and it made me feel like I was bothering her, she also wasn't in a uniform, unless jeans and a grubby t - shirt is the uniform. We got to our room and I was super impressed with it! The room and the bathroom area was spotless! The first thing I did was lay on the bed, which was SO comfortable! The only on complaint I have was this nasty looking chair in the corner of the room, it had these dark spill stains all over it..avoided it. I only saw 2 employees there during our one night stay, and housekeeper just smiled and nodded at us as we walked but. I would definitely stay here again! We got a cheap price for an expensive room!

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 14 June 2014

We have stayed at this hotel over the 4th of July for over 10 years. They have clean rooms, great breakfast, a place to plug in our boats, and a freezer that we are allowed to keep the bags of cleaned fish. Our group takes 4 rooms during the 3 day stay and every year we choose to come back. We will be there in a few weeks and I am looking forward to our stay.

Beth klahn

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Taylor E, Front Office Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Green Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2014

Thank you so much for writing a review for us! I am very happy to hear that you enjoy your stays with us here at the Baymont Inn each year! We definitely look forward to seeing you in just a few weeks over the 4th of July!

Reviewed 1 June 2014

Won't stay again. Too many negatives starting with sullen desk check in clerk. Lobby and hallways under going rehab and quite messy. Bathroom sink 90% plugged and shower controls very very poor. Received barely warm water and no pressure. That said, we had a quiet good nights sleep on nice bedding that looked crisp and clean. Nice location for us close to our friends and convenient to Packer field. Breakfast room looked to be well stocked with a variety of choices. When problems get solved it will probably be an ok place to stay.

Charles

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Taylor E, Front Office Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Green Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us. I apologize for the problems you experienced in the room during your stay, they have been looked into. But, I am glad to hear that you had a good nights rest. We do hope that this experience hasn't turned you away and that you might consider giving us another try on your next visit to town.