“Nice quiet room”

Ranked #31 of 41 Hotels in Green Bay
Toronto, Canada
“Nice quiet room”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2014

We had a room on the second floor and found the room to be very quiet. We couldn't hear our neighbours or any street noise. Nothing fancy just a typical Comfort Inn.

Close to restaurants and easy access to the interstate. Would be a good choice if you were planning on a visit to Lambeau Field for a Packers game.

All the amenities in the room with fast internet, lots of tv channels, fridge, microwave. Upon check out there was a $1.50 charge for the safe which I asked to be removed as we did not use it. I don't know how often people use the safe in a room but just seems like a sneaky money grab to me. I have never had a problem having it taken off my bill.

The breakfast consisted of sausage pattie, eggs, waffles, yogurt, pastries, cereal, fruit etc.

Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Dutchie33

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Sacramento, California
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2014

Comfort Inns offer good clean rooms at reasonable prices. They are usually a little ways out of the downtown area but you don't pay for parking and get a decent hot breakfast in the morning. They had a good sized flat screen TV's in the room. They are good sized and the bedding is comfortable.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank casualtraveler2011
Sussex, Wisconsin
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014

Stayed here for a few days while working on a nearby project. Room was very clean and well appointed. However, when I entered my room for the first time the AC was cranked and the room was like a refrigerator. It took some time to warm it up. Not a big deal as the day was a bit warm at work but if I had been cold or wet it would have been a problem. Newspaper at my room door every morning before 5am. Breakfast was good but basic, nothing special, but wasn't terrible. I would stay here again. Definitely worth the money I spent for it.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Scribble_Scribe_WI
Lockport, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2014

I enjoyed the room very much, very clean and roomy, I enjoyed the Jacuzzi and very comfy bed I very much enjoyed the breakfast, You have your normal donuts, cereal fruits but also along with your scramble eggs and sausage or bacon you also have a cook for maid to order omlets

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank rgalle57
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

Free parking, breakfast, safe area, above all...VALUE!
Could use some updating, but then I'm sure the price per stay would be updated too. Clean, nice staff, good lobby area. Ask for discount coupons to area restaurants at front desk. No bar onsite but the Ramada a minute walk away, has Big D's and happy hour. Comfort also half the price of them and no free breakfast.

• Stayed February 2014
1 Thank Llamalarrycuz
taylor c, Manager at Comfort Inn Green Bay, responded to this review, 7 March 2014
Thank you so much for your stay at our hotel. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed it as much as you did. We hope to see you again very soon!
Waukesha, Wisconsin
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 January 2014

As mentioned in another recent review, the hot tub that you see in the background of the pool area picture has been closed for 9 months as told to us by the desk clerk. Having a hot tub influenced my decision to stay there on two cold winter nights. Later in the evening after checking in we checked out the hot tub. It has a wood cover over it because like the other review stated, they did not want to pay the cost of installing a handicap lift chair to meet the disability act requirement, so they permanently closed it. AND, when I checked out, a different desk clerk told me about a health club that we could have gone to for free. Why didn't the first clerk mention that (and that the hot tub was closed) to us when we checked in? The website should note that "hot tub closed" in red, like the warning about charging $1.50 per night for the in room safe if you use it or not.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank G M
taylor c, Manager at Comfort Inn Green Bay, responded to this review, 16 January 2014
I apologize that the first front desk employee did not inform you about the hot tub in the fitness center. I am working on better communication between my employees so that they all know of the amenities available. I hope that the rest of your stay was accommodating and I hope to see you again in the future.
Groveland, Illinois
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 December 2013

Booked a 2 bed room in July for a 12/22 Packer home game, called to confirm my reservation the week before the game. When we arrived I was told our reservation was cancelled. But they could get us into a room with a single bed. Same thing happened to us 2 years ago, it also happened to another couple we were with that weekend. I find it hard to believe it was a coincidence. When I book a room 6 months in advance I expect to get that room. Plus they had closed the hot tube, we were told that the owner didn't see the value in installing a lift to meet ADA standards. If this sounds like your idea of a 1st class establishment book it today.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank 101Lomax
taylor c, Manager at Comfort Inn Green Bay, responded to this review, 31 December 2013
Thank you for your review. I apologize for your reservations being canceled. We will do everything we can to make sure this doesn't happen again.