“Great value for the price!”

Hyatt Regency Green Bay
Ranked #5 of 41 Hotels in Green Bay
GreenLeadersBronze level
“Great value for the price!”
Reviewed 5 April 2013 via mobile

Great location and very nice hotel for the price. The room was very clean, so was the hotel. There was a great fitness room, jacuzzi and pool. Breakfast was $10 extra per person, but it was a very good one. Quite large selection of food and very tasty. Great hotel, will stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (116)
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Reviewed 31 March 2013

We were only there one night but the sauna was hot, the hot tub medium hot! The room was nicely furnished with plenty of room to relax. It even had a bar area with a small microwave and refrigerator..

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
San Francisco, California
Reviewed 14 March 2013

Great People! Great Views! Great PUB! Remember, call the hotel. They will pick you up at the airport and take you back for FREE!!!!! The best food that I have every had in Green Bay! The people are OUT OF THIS WORLD customer sentric!

Room Tip: All rooms are good and suites!
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 March 2013

I had the pleasure of staying at the Hyatt on Main for a two-night business trip recently. The last time I was in that area of Green Bay, it was an Embassy Suites hotel so it had been a very long time since I had been there. I was blown away with the re-done hotel, especially the rooms!

I was there with two other co-workers and all of our rooms were different but great. Two of us had huge granite counter bars in our rooms with bar stools, a refrigerator and a sink. There was also a sectional couch in each of our living rooms as well. I had two large TV's... one in the living area and one in my separate bedroom.

The check-in process was a breeze and people were very friendly at the front desk.

My only disappointment was with the breakfast at the hotel. It was $10 but out of the five choices for hot items and a variety of cold items, I found the price to be a bit steep. I only did it once and chose to buy some yogurt from the small store in the front of the hotel the rest of the time I was there.

There is construction going on across the street but I could not really hear it from my room. We also went to nearby Hinterland for dinner which is just across the river and it was very nice.

I would definitely stay at this hotel again and I would recommend it anyone who needed to stay in the downtown area.

Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
Bellevue, Wisconsin, United States
Reviewed 16 February 2013

We stayed in January 2013 at this Hyatt in our hometown of Green Bay for a one night get-away. The hotel was great and had a nice pool and hot tub, a room upgrade made it all that much better given our platinum status with Hyatt.

The bar was great and had a huge variety of local craft beers and many international favs.

Our disappointment was with the lack of in-room entertainment. There were no in-room pay per view and no movie channels. Nice room, great bed and great view from the 8th floor.

Room Tip: Get a river view room!
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple
Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin
Reviewed 4 February 2013

My fiance and I stayed at the Hyatt for one night to celebrate my birthday. We chose the Hyatt because it was close to downtown and Hinterland, where we were having dinner. The location is great! When we checked in we were upgraded to a King Suite which was very appreciated! The room was nicely decorated and very clean. The bartender in the hotel bar was very friendly, as well. Overall, our experience was great and we will certainly recommend the hotel to our family and friends.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
Princeton, New Jersey
Reviewed 4 January 2013

I chose to stay at the Hyatt in Green Bay due to a family wedding, and was very pleased with the choice. The atrium was amazing upon walking in and the staff was very pleasant and helpful with checkin. My room was situated near the elevator, within easy walking distance of all parts of the hotel. Pool and sauna area is well-maintained, so if you need a break I'd recommend trying them out. There are also grocery options nearby - if you're interested in buying your own drinks and snacks that is available.

Internet was fast, although connecting via mobile devices was a bit of a pain. Finally gave up and only used a laptop. The beds were soft and sleeping was great, and shower pressure and amenities very good.

Will look forward to staying here again in the future.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with family