“Very Nice Hotel!!”

Hyatt Regency Green Bay
Ranked #5 of 42 Hotels in Green Bay
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

I ended up staying here because the Hilton was booked. I'm glad, because this is my new favorite hotel in Green Bay! I had so much space in my room I didn't know what to do with it. :) The bathroom was NYC small, but clean. Also, you will need to pay $5 for parking everyday.

I had pancakes for breakfast the next morning. They were OK. I would like to see the option of a waffle. The price for room service wasn't too bad.

I will definitely be staying here again next time I'm in GB!

• Stayed: March 2014

Reviewed 7 March 2014

We had the privilege of staying at the Hyatt on Main in Green Bay this past weekend. We were looking for a small stay to relieve us from the cold winter blues. I have not stayed in this hotel since it was the Embassy Suites. It has greatly improved since then. The updates have truly made this hotel more elegant. The rooms have beautiful furnishings and small touches that are completely unexpected. We stayed in an Executive Double Suite which had 2 queen beds and bath in one room; and a U shaped sofa which turned into a bed, 10 person dining room table, flat screen t.v. and an island with a wetbar in another room. The suite was large enough to hold 2 adults and 4 kids comfortably. We liked that all of the rooms looked down over the atrium. I have read reviews about this making the rooms loud; however we were in bed and sleeping by 9:00p.m. with no problems. The facilities at this hotel are wonderful. The breakfast was $10.00 per adult and kids under 12 were free. So for the 6 of us; our total bill for breakfast was $20.00. The food choices were good and the made to order omlete station was delicious. For $20.00 we could not go to any other restaurat and order the selection we had here at the Hyatt. The pool was quite large and set to a brisk 74 degrees. The hot tub was very hot; just the way I prefer it. I also enjoyed that this hotel had a sauna and a steam room. The highlight of this hotel is it's employees. Everyone from the front desk clerks to the housekeeping constantly had a smile on their faces. You can tell that they enjoy their work and value their customers. I will be recommending this hotel to all of my clients.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank gofoxgo
Reviewed 3 March 2014

There are not many great option in Green Bay and I think this is as good as it gets. The AAA rate often includes a decent breakfast buffet. Most if not all rooms are suites. It is difficult to find a suite with 2 double or queen beds, let alone one with a fridge and microwave. Very practical for this family of 4. I am Hyatt diamond. Even with my suite upgrade, it is rare to find this functional set up.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 January 2014

Stayed here only one night on a business trip to Green Bay. The hotel is modern and well-maintained. The staff was very friendly and helpful.

The standard rooms are suites with a full living room/kitchenette and the bed was very comfortable. The location is easy to find in downtown and is close to several restaurants. From the outside, this seemed like one of the nicer hotels in Green Bay, and staying there definitely confirmed it.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 January 2014

At a discounted rate of $126.00 per night. you would thing that you are a getting a quiet, clean and functional room. Being over 6'ft. tall you notice other things that the short staff people can't see or reach, like years of dust and other things left from people staying before you. The bed for being a king size was very short in length. The toilet is very low and small for this room and the shower that does not drain for over an hour is very disappointing. Also the heating system is very loud; I would definitely bring along a set of ear plugs. I did mention this to the staff, but like anything else, they just want to work their 8 hours and leave and let the next guest worry about the same issues that never get taken care of. When I was looking at a place to stay the pictures looked good, until you are their close up and can see the difference. I would place the cost of this hotel per night should have been $69.00 for a one night stay not $126.00 base on the quality of other hotel places I've stayed at.

Room Tip: Bring ear plugs and your own toilet plunger your going to need it here at the Hatt in Green Bay, WI.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 January 2014

We stayed here for one night and were extremely impressed overall with the hotel.
The lobby and common area was beautiful and always kept up. Check in was quick and the front desk person, Bridgette, was very pleasant. The room was spacious, clean and comfortable. The kitchenette area was so convenient and had everything you could need, nice size fridge, microwave, sink. It was nice to not have to use the bathroom sink for everything. Location was nice and close enough to everything. The breakfast was amazing! Everything you could want, plus an omelet station. We didn't get a chance to use the workout room but I've never seen a hotel fitness room so nice! Plenty of new cardio machines, plus weight machines and free weights and so clean!
The only problem we had was that the pool area was so cold. We have three young children and the sprinkler area seemed like the perfect thing for them but it was so cold they were shivering in about 15 minutes. They had so much fun while they were in there but it was just too cold. My older son spent more time in the pool and it seemed a little better but still a little chilly.
Besides the pool area, this hotel exceeded my expectations! I wish we could have stayed longer and we will definitely be back!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 January 2014

We had a king room and it was very clean. The service was great and breakfast was delicious! It was also close to Meyer Theatre and great downtown restaurants. Definitely,"a diamond in the rough" in Green Bay!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple