“Love the hotel, hate the parking”

Hyatt Regency Green Bay
Ranked #5 of 41 Hotels in Green Bay
GreenLeadersBronze level
Marshfield, Wisconsin
“Love the hotel, hate the parking”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I have stayed here many times. The staff knows my name when I come in. Love the feel of the hotel, the rooms are large (2 rooms actually) and there is a mini sort of kitchen/bar area that I love to have in my room. The only downside is parking! I hate it. My last visit they now make you pay $5 a day to park in the lot which, come on, this is not Chicago.

2 Thank 006r

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (119)
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Solid hotel, nice size suite and very clean. Had a business trip and enjoyed the facility. Staff was great and very accommodating. Would recommend this hotel. The bar staff was a bit slow in saying hi and getting me my food, but the food was fine (for hotel bar). Parking is OK, hard to find a spot if they have an event or booked house.

Room Tip: I asked for "the best that they had" when I checked in and was very happy with the room th...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 June 2014

We stayed here for one night prior to touring Lambeau Field. It was a great hotel. When we checked in the man upgraded us to a King suite on the 8th floor. It was awesome. Great view of the river, large and spacious room. Very friendly staff. I loved that they had pump hand soap, lotion, shampoo and conditioner vs. the little bottles!
We walked across the bridge to Titletown Brewery and had a couple drinks. It was awesome. They were having movie night out on the patio! Then we walked to Hagemeister Park which is a really cool newer place. They were playing live music on the patio. They had large windows that open to the patio on the river. Great place, awesome location!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Katie J
Hudson, Wisconsin
Reviewed 29 May 2014

I agree with another reviewer that this looks like it used to be an Embassy Suites. It has been refreshed, and the room was nice, average. I have no complaints, really. I did put the tag on my door for breakfast to be delivered and it was missed, but in all fairness it was a new employee that just started. The front desk clerk apologized profusely and offered to comp me some things, however, I didn't feel it was necessary to do so. I did get a chance to drop into the atrium area and grab a quick breakfast. I thought the selection was very good and the food was delicious. I had a made-to-order omelet and some bacon. From what I recall, the area to prep in the bathroom was not very spacious and that always annoys me. I need counter space. Otherwise, decent location if you are attending a conference at the convention center. There was a lot of construction going on around the hotel. They also offered free parking.

Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Not a typical Hyatt. Looks like it was probably acquired from an Embassy Suites or similar all suites hotel. The lobby looks a little dated but the guest room that I had was newly refurbished. Nice tile in shower and bath, new carpet and furniture.

There is a full breakfast served in the lobby, not included in room rate. Also a nice pub/restaurant just off the lobby.

The hotel is connected to the KI convention center which made it convenient to our meeting rooms.

Just a short distance away is a great clump of restaurants and bars along the river.

There is also a nice running/walking path along the river, including several sculptures.

I would recommend the Hyatt on Main if you need to be in downtown Green Bay.

Room Tip: I think all rooms are similar sized suites. My room was quiet.
wisconsin
Reviewed 21 May 2014

We stayed at the Hyatt for one night while visiting Green Bay. We stayed in a king suite. The room was very large. It had a king bed, full sized sofa with pull out, desk, fridge, and flat screen tv. The bed was very comfortable. The bathroom was also large and the toiletries offered were very nice. The pool was warm and had a children's play area. There is also a hot tub. Parking can be an issue if the hotel is busy. We had to park in the parking garage next to the hotel, but there is a walkway. Overall I was pleasantly surprised and very pleased with this hotel. I would definitely return.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank jade_w21
Savage, Minnesota
Reviewed 19 May 2014

Stayed for one night recently and found room to be better than expected considering we made the reservation only a week before and there were 2 colleges graduating that weekend! Large room with separate 'living room' and bedroom. Very nicely updated and common areas were beautiful. A few minor problems in the room: the carpet had a 'bubble' in it (trip hazard) and the HVAC was very loud (with no way to just turn it off that we could find). Bed was comfy, shower had high water pressure. Would stay again.

Room Tip: Room 218 has a view of a brick wall!
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple