Hyatt Regency Green Bay
US$95
US$86
Hotel J Green Bay(Green Bay)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$83
  • Breakfast included
US$108
US$98
Aloft Green Bay(Green Bay)
US$113
US$93
US$104
Wingate by Wyndham Green Bay/Airport(Green Bay)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$85
US$81
US$74
Comfort Suites(Green Bay)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$150
US$115
Official Hotel
US$114
All reviewsconvention centerwet barsteam roomthe living room areatwo room suiteomelet stationrooms are spaciousbreakfast buffetvery nice hotelhot tubtwo queen bedstitle townenjoyed my stayfridge and microwavea wonderful stayflat screengreat room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I volunteered with the WDA in Green Bay, WI the weekend of June 27-28, 2014. The event was held at the KI Center which was joined with the Hyatt on Main. A very nice convention center. The hotel was lovely and clean and quiet. I would highly recommend next time you travel to Green Bay for a Packers game or just a weekend away. There is lots to see and tour in Green Bay as well as restaurants and bars.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

This hotel was fine to stay at while visiting Lambeau stadium and Bay Beach Amusement parks. The beds were way too soft. Rooms are nice and big. Had a fire alarm go off in the morning while I was taking a shower! Not fun! We exited the hotel along with a very small number of guests while others just looked out their doors! Breakfast was good for $10.

Room Tip: We were on the 2nd floor which was nice when the fire alarm went off we only had two flights of stairs to walk down. I'm going to remember this when checking into other hotels from now on.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Very nice and spacious rooms, with good views. The indoor pool and gym is great. They have good breakfast options and awesome seating place. The common areas is well kept and maintained. Staff is very good and friendly. The elevators could have been better. Located in the downtown area of the city. Lot of good eating joints within 10-15 mins of walking distance. Good view of the river. Overall, a nice and comfortable place to stay in.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

I have stayed here many times. The staff knows my name when I come in. Love the feel of the hotel, the rooms are large (2 rooms actually) and there is a mini sort of kitchen/bar area that I love to have in my room. The only downside is parking! I hate it. My last visit they now make you pay $5 a day to park in the lot which, come on, this is not Chicago.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank 006r
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Solid hotel, nice size suite and very clean. Had a business trip and enjoyed the facility. Staff was great and very accommodating. Would recommend this hotel. The bar staff was a bit slow in saying hi and getting me my food, but the food was fine (for hotel bar). Parking is OK, hard to find a spot if they have an event or booked house.

Room Tip: I asked for "the best that they had" when I checked in and was very happy with the room they gave me...stayed for 3 nights