“Couldn't Ask For More”

Hyatt Regency Green Bay
Ranked #5 of 42 Hotels in Green Bay
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Stayed here 2 nights including the 4th of July and the had a great stay. It seems to be a converted DoubleTree Inn as it has an identical layout. The rooms are very spacious and well done. Bathrooms are small but well appointed and guess services were all excellent. I saw a negative feedback from another reviewer about 4th of July and I can understand. The hotel is almost the place from where the fireworks were launched and there were many people around for the festivities. It did fill up their lot that night (though next day was more normal). You have to forget that as a one off bad situation as the hotel otherwise has great facilities and restaurant and bar. Way better than many chain hotels I regularly stay at and the prices are unbeatable for the facilities.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank carskum

Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed on fourth of July, and let me tell you the fireworks were AWESOME!!!! The hotel is located right on the Fox river. Very nice hotel. Very clean and comfortable. Good view of river. Nice pool and amenities. We had an awesome stay and would definitely recommend this hotel.

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 4 July 2014

On a last minute little trip, we booked Hyatt on Main in Green Bay for the 4th of July weekend for 3 nights. Thought we would do the evening of the 4th in Green Bay and spend a few days in Door County.

When arriving back to the hotel tonight (Yes, I am still here on my 2nd night, so things are fresh on my mind), there were no parking spots in the "for guests only" parking lot. When I went inside, I was told that there were no spaces left (duh) and I could park in a few other places (which were also full I found out....the hard way). I ended up parking in an unsecured parking lot about 3 blocks away which I think is public parking (I hope). After walking back to the hotel and waiting for the 1 front desk agent (Did I mention it is a holiday?) I asked her more about the parking situation. She assured me that the parking lot was full of guest only cars. Not sure how since I drove in without anyone verifying I was a guest (of course it was full, so maybe they stopped asking), but I decided to go out and see if I could check that for myself since I had a hard time believing it as people were parking wherever they could for the festivities. It took my all of about 5 minutes to talk to 3 groups who were all taking chairs out of their car and admitted they were not guests. I went back in again and waited for the 1 desk agent (did I mention it is the 4th of July) who informed me, when I asked to speak with a manager, that no manager was on duty tonight (did I mention is is a holiday weekend?) I am writing this at the business center 20 feet away from the front desk and am listening to a mix of every other person complaining about not being able to park or not having a room, because they are apparently overbooked. I could be wrong, but it looks like she is trying to help someone find another nearby hotel (did I mention is was a holiday weekend? Good luck). While I don't know that they will find one, I bet that if they do, there will be parking available for guests.

Room Tip: If you must stay here, request a room with a river view.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bloop7
Reviewed 3 July 2014

My husband and I stayed four nights and were pleased with the quality of the room and staff. I would recommend this hotel to any one. Also, we ate in the bar and had room service. The food was very good.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I volunteered with the WDA in Green Bay, WI the weekend of June 27-28, 2014. The event was held at the KI Center which was joined with the Hyatt on Main. A very nice convention center. The hotel was lovely and clean and quiet. I would highly recommend next time you travel to Green Bay for a Packers game or just a weekend away. There is lots to see and tour in Green Bay as well as restaurants and bars.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 June 2014

This hotel was fine to stay at while visiting Lambeau stadium and Bay Beach Amusement parks. The beds were way too soft. Rooms are nice and big. Had a fire alarm go off in the morning while I was taking a shower! Not fun! We exited the hotel along with a very small number of guests while others just looked out their doors! Breakfast was good for $10.

Room Tip: We were on the 2nd floor which was nice when the fire alarm went off we only had two flights of stai...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Very nice and spacious rooms, with good views. The indoor pool and gym is great. They have good breakfast options and awesome seating place. The common areas is well kept and maintained. Staff is very good and friendly. The elevators could have been better. Located in the downtown area of the city. Lot of good eating joints within 10-15 mins of walking distance. Good view of the river. Overall, a nice and comfortable place to stay in.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business