“Great Place to Stay” 5 of 5 bubbles

GreenLeadersBronze level
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Great Place to Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2012

I looked for this Hotel close to a wedding I was going to and it was clean and comfortable. The breakfast had good variety of hot and cold items. The staff is friendly and do everything they can to make your stay enjoyable. I would stay here again.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank JoeR412
, General Manager at Hampton Inn Green Bay, responded to this review, 3 July 2012
Hi Joe. Thanks for your positive remarks about our Hampton Inn. I always enjoy hearing feedback from our guests and share it with my staff. See you the next time that you are in Green Bay. Lawry Larson

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Indianapolis
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2012

As a frequent business traveler to Green Bay as well as a Hilton Diamond Member, I always choose this Hampton Inn. It is consistently clean & well maintained & the staff is always courteous, professional & friendly. The front desk staff remembers my name as well as my preferences when booking my room, housekeeping & maintenance are always quick to resolve any issues, the breakfast area is always fully stocked with a good variety of hot & cold breakfast items, and the GM makes a personal effort to greet you & ask whether or not everything is satisfactory with your stay. This personal attention and genuine concern regarding my satisfaction is what sets this hotel apart from it's competition. I have stayed at many Hilton properties and can honestly say that The Hampton Inn in Green Bay is one of the best!

• Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Blair B
, General Manager at Hampton Inn Green Bay, responded to this review, 29 June 2012
Hi Blair,

Thanks for your kind remarks about our hotel. I've printed off your response and shared it with my staff. I also appreciate your loyalty to the Hilton Brand and your Diamond status.

See you next time that you're in Green Bay.
Waukesha, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2012

I always choose Hampton Inn because they have the cleanest rooms around! I don't mind paying a little more for CLEAN and COMFORTABLE rooms! I had only one experience when housekeeping didn't check the back of the bathroom door, and there was a pair of men's swimming shorts hanging there. I told the front desk upon check out and they were very apologetic and gave me a free night stay! I ALWAYS choose Hampton Inn. I know I can count on them!

Room Tip: We chose a room with a sleeper sofa , so we would have a little more room. We didn't sleep on it...
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Barbara E
, General Manager at Hampton Inn Green Bay, responded to this review, 26 June 2012
Hi Barbara. Thank you for your kind remarks regarding your recent stay with us. We consistently strive to exceed our guests' expectations and it sounds like exceeded yours. I appreciate your loyalty to the Hampton Brand and look forward to seeing you the next time that you visit Green Bay.
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2012

Hamptons are always a great choice due to consistency and "what you see is what you get" with the chain. The HI Green Bay differentiates itself in the way of service and the comments rated by other guests about the GM and staff make it obvious that the hotel really values your business. There are several other options around this hotel but you'd be remiss if you've never given Hampton's a chance. Never have I experienced professionalism, friendliness, and general attentiveness to guests' needs like this hotel. The rooms are always clean, beds are super comfortable and there are even notes from the cleaning staff on the side table. Highly recommended - great value for price paid. Thank you for an enjoyable stay!

• Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Elizabeth-Lucy
, General Manager at Hampton Inn Green Bay, responded to this review, 25 June 2012
Hi Elizabeth. Thank you for your kind remarks regarding your stay with us. I printed your response and shared it with my staff. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you the next time that you visit Green Bay. Lawry Larson, General Manager.
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2012

I consistently stay at Hampton Inns because I can count on their cleanliness and comfortable surroundings. Recently when my husband and I stopped in Green Bay overnight we received an excellent recommendation from the person checking us in on which restaurant to have dinner because we had seen several interesting choices in our AAA directory. When I came down for breakfast the following morning the manager himself greeted me, asked if there was anything else they could do for us, and visited with everyone in the dining room. You know when a manager takes this much interest that the facility and his employees are going to be excellent, and they were.

Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Janet G
Lawry-Larson, General Manager at Hampton Inn Green Bay, responded to this review, 19 June 2012
Good morning, and thank you for leaving feedback on Trip Advisor. I'm glad that we exceeded your expectations and look forward to seeing you the next time that you're in Green Bay. I've shared your comments with my staff as I like to let them know that our Guests recognize the effort that all of us put into our job. Regards, Lawry Larson
GA
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2012 via mobile

Well, the flag pole bangs the chain all night.
Breakfast is weak, much like all hamptons.
Found a spider on my pillow during the last stay.
I am pretty much forced to stay here, not much else to choose from.

Best part is the Culvers next door. Best fast food!

• Stayed June 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Diditb4u
Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback on Trip Advisor. If the wind blows from the North (under perfect conditions) the flag pole does bang as you mention. We have installed rubber bumpers to muffle the sound, and it doesn't havppen very often. I hope to see you the next time that you visit Green Bay. Lawry Larson, General Manager.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2012

My husband was on a business trip and i tagged along. We stayed here for 2 nights and loved it. Everything went well and the people were awesome. The amenities are wonderful.

• Stayed June 2012
1 Thank bamafamily99
Lawry-Larson, General Manager at Hampton Inn Green Bay, responded to this review, 14 June 2012
Thank you for your favorable comments about our hotel and staff. We like to know that we are exceeding our guest expectations. See you the next time that you are in Green Bay. Lawry Larson, General Manager.