“Great Hotel”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Oconomowoc, United States
“Great Hotel”
Reviewed 21 January 2014

The hotel was very clean and has everything you need for a stay in this area. We used the pool, workout facilities and enjoyed the hot breakfast. The staff was ready to answer any questions and quick to assist.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Lawry L, General Manager at Hampton Inn Green Bay, responded to this review, 23 January 2014
Thank you, Michael, for the great review that you left for us. I sincerely appreciate your comments and this will help others make a decision to stay with us. I printed a copy of your Trip Advisor review and shared it with my staff. See you the next time that you visit Green Bay. Regards, Lawry Larson.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Lombard, Illinois
Reviewed 14 January 2014

This is my new favorite place to stay in Green Bay. Good value for a very nice room with a comfy bed and extra work space area. The breakfast is included in the price and has tons of choices. Very nice breakfast lady, too.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Lawry L, General Manager at Hampton Inn Green Bay, responded to this review, 15 January 2014
Hi Susan. Thank you for leaving your comments on Trip Advisor. I’ve shared your comments with my staff and I’m glad that we exceeded your expectations. I’m not sure where you used to stay in Green Bay, but I’m glad that you’ve become one our regulars. I look forward to seeing you the next time that you visit Green Bay. Regards, Lawry Larson
Duluth, MN, United States
Reviewed 14 January 2014

Staff was great and all were wearing their Green and Gold. Excellent stay for the value and we were even close enough to walk to Lambeau for a cold weather game. Room was very clean and internet was quick. GO Pack GO

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hi Jamie and thank you for your great feedback. We are very proud of the cleanliness and condition of the property and are fortunate in that our guests are very complimentary about the staff. I look forward to seeing you the next time you visit Green Bay for a Packer game or just a weekend getaway. Regards, Lawry Larson
Cumberland, Wisconsin
Reviewed 2 January 2014

Nice room with plenty of space and comfy bed. Only a mile or two from Lambeau Field so of course prices are higher on game weekends. Breakfast included and plenty to choose from. Service was great as we've come to expect from the Hilton properties.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Lawry L, General Manager at Hampton Inn Green Bay, responded to this review, 3 January 2014
Thank you WIBadger girl (love the name) for the great review that you left for us. I sincerely appreciate your comments and this will help others make a decision to stay with us. I printed a copy of your Trip Advisor review and shared it with my staff. See you the next time that you visit Green Bay. Regards, Lawry Larson.
Antioch, United States
Reviewed 1 January 2014

When I travel to Green Bay, it is very rare that I stay at any other hotel outside of the Hampton. I feel very comfortable at this hotel and have stayed many times. The rooms are clean, the staff is always very nice and helpful and the breakfust in the morning is very filling. For the price and what the hotel offers, you can not ask for more.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Lawry L, General Manager at Hampton Inn Green Bay, responded to this review, 2 January 2014
Hi Tina and thanks for the nice remarks in your Trip Advisor review. I'm glad that we consistently meet your expectations and have shared your comments with my staff. I look forward to seeing you the next time that you visit Green Bay. Regards, Lawry Larson
Springfield, IL, United States
Reviewed 27 December 2013

Good location and good value. Located in the middle of shoppping and very near the hospital. Easy access to Interstate. Several very good restaurants nearby. Lambeau Field is not too far away. Staff were very friendly and the facilities are very clean and well maintained.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Lawry L, General Manager at Hampton Inn Green Bay, responded to this review, 30 December 2013
Thank you, Nicole, for the great review that you left for us. I sincerely appreciate your comments and this will help others make a decision to stay with us. I printed a copy of your Trip Advisor review and shared it with my staff. See you the next time that you visit Green Bay. Regards, Lawry Larson.
Gladstone, United States
Reviewed 11 December 2013

This hotels is fine and the rooms are ok. They have double beds and not queeen beds which I don't really like for 4 people. Makes is a little cramped. I was not happy with the breakfast. Made waffles and they were as hard as a rock. The bread was all old and hard and the muffins were also very hard. For the price the hotel was fine but don't count on the breakfast.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Lawry L, General Manager at Hampton Inn Green Bay, responded to this review, 12 December 2013
Thank you for taking the time to complete the Hilton Guest Satisfaction Survey. I find these to be an invaluable management tool.

I’m sorry that we failed to meet your expectations and I have shared your feedback with my staff. Our breakfast items are fresh every morning (with the exception of the apples). I talked to my breakfast staff and they assured me that policy is being followed. The only thing that I could think of is that perhaps we prepared to much food and it sat out too long. I sincerely apologize.

Once again, thank you. Lawry Larson