“Cleanest place around”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Sandwich, Illinois
“Cleanest place around”
Reviewed 18 March 2014

We stayed at the Green Bay Hampton Inn on Friday night 3/15. The room was so impressive. The bedding was extremely comforable. We were very impressed that the duvet covers were changed with each stay. You could eat off the bathroom floor it was so clean. Great continental breakfast. Friendly and accomidating staff. My daughter is getting married in Green Bay on Memorial Day weekend. Blocks of rooms were put on at other hotels. HOWEVER we are sticking with the Hampton Inn where we know we will be well taken care of. We cant say enought about the cleanliness of this hotel. A five star institution for sure. Thanks Hampton Inn!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Lawry L, General Manager at Hampton Inn Green Bay, responded to this review, 19 March 2014
Hi Doris; WOW, thank you for the phenomenal response. It sounds like we hit it out the park with you. Our housekeeping staff is one of the best that I have ever worked with, and I’m glad that we exceeded your expectations. I printed a copy of your Trip Advisor review and have shared it with my staff. See you the next time that you’re in for the wedding. Regards, Lawry Larson

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
Charlotte, United States
Reviewed 17 March 2014

I thinks the best compliment is to recommend to others; I definitely would. The only thing that would recommend improvement on is the lighting in the bathroom. The lights took a while before they became bright enough to see clearly. I would like the light to come on with out the fan.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Lawry L, General Manager at Hampton Inn Green Bay, responded to this review, 18 March 2014
Thank you, David, for the great review that you left for us. I sincerely appreciate your comments and this will help others make a decision to stay with us. The expression that “word of mouth” is the best advertising; you exemplify this. I printed a copy of your Trip Advisor review and shared it with my staff. See you the next time that you visit Green Bay. Regards, Lawry Larson.
Saline, Michigan
Reviewed 14 March 2014

I come to the Green Bay area several times a year. After staying at some of the larger hotels, I find this one to be "just right". With just three stories getting from my car to the "office/room" is quick, the internet is always been stable and fast, the breakfast has plenty of choices (and is inlcuded), and honestly I don't need more than a pool and a hot tub to make me happy. Whether it is the staff at the front desk, the breakfast buffet or maid service, they are friendly and helpful. I get on the highways in minutes, friendly staff, reasonable cost, clean - what's not to like? Do you need a large atrium when you arrive in a hotel lobby? A concierge to help you find events or a bellman to haul your bags? Then this isn't the place for you. If you are fairly independent, like convenience and the features I mentioned above, then this is "just right" for you.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review on Trip Advisor. I find these to be an invaluable management tool. I’m glad that we exceeded your expectations and I have shared your feedback with my staff. I also want to thank you for being loyal to our hotel. See you the next time that you're in Green Bay. Lawry Larson
Escanaba, United States
Reviewed 12 March 2014

we experienced car trouble and the staff was extremely helpful to us. They not only helped to jump start the car but gave us directions to a place to buy a new battery. Anytime we had a question they were willing to help in anyway they could. The hotel was quiet and very clean. We had a wonderful time and will be back :)

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Lawry L, General Manager at Hampton Inn Green Bay, responded to this review, 14 March 2014
Leeann, thank you for taking the time to leave such nice feedback on Trip Advisor. I find these to be invaluable as it is nice for our future guests to hear from our current guests .

I’m glad that we exceeded your all of your expectations and I have shared your feedback with my staff.

Once again, thank you and I look forward to seeing you the next time that you are in Green Bay. Regards, Lawry Larson.
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Nice clean rooms & good breakfast! Wish there were some sugar free options on the menu. Location is nice to access the mall & other popular stores & restaurants in the area!
It was nice because I got there early and had to get somewhere for an appointment and they let me check in early!

• Stayed March 2014
Lawry L, General Manager at Hampton Inn Green Bay, responded to this review, 12 March 2014
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a nice Trip Advisor review. I receive a lot of great comments about my staff as well as our close location to restaurants, shopping, etc. I hope to meet you the next time that you visit Green Bay and stay with us at the Hampton Inn. Regards, Lawry Larson
Secaucus, New Jersey
Reviewed 6 March 2014

This hotel exceeded expectations. I even believe the cost of the room was slightly under-priced for the quality of the room. The room was spotless, toasty (considering it was negative outside), and cozy! I would recommend to stay here!!

• Stayed February 2014
Lawry L, General Manager at Hampton Inn Green Bay, responded to this review, 10 March 2014
Thank you for your great feedback. I can tell that you are a seasoned traveler in that you quality in a hotel. We are very proud of the cleanliness and condition of the property and are fortunate in that our guests are very complimentary about the staff. I look forward to seeing you the next time you visit Green Bay for a Packer game or just a weekend getaway. Regards, Lawry Larson
Green Bay, WI, United States
Reviewed 3 March 2014

I stay at this hotel frequently, and it has the best staff of any hotel that I stay in. They are always friendly and willing to help, and when you travel as much as I do its nice to see a person that actually cares. The rooms are always clean and well organized.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Lawry L, General Manager at Hampton Inn Green Bay, responded to this review, 4 March 2014
Thanks for the nice feedback, Tim. You're one of our regular guests and it is nice to know that after so many years of staying with us my staff continues to make you feel at home. I have printed a copy of this Trip Advisor review and shared it with my staff. See you soon and thanks, again. Regards, Lawry Larson