“Fantastic resort! We love to stay here and use the Park and Fly option.”

Radisson Hotel & Conference Center Green Bay
Ranked #8 of 41 Hotels in Green Bay
“Fantastic resort! We love to stay here and use the Park and Fly option.”
Reviewed 28 February 2013

Great accommodations, friendly staff and wonderful casino with frequent celebrity entertainers.
The rooms are beautifully decorated with additional seating. Great pool, spa and workout rooms. There is a wonderful restaurant, bar and coffee shop.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Peggy N

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (113)
Kenosha, Wisconsin, USA
Reviewed 26 February 2013

I was quite impressed with the hotel. The beds were a lovely high end sleep number bed. The room was spacious, comfortable and clean. My only complaint was the housekeeper on the floor was vacuuming at 9pm.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 February 2013

We were staying at the radisson because we have a company banquet every other year. Our bathroom was gross it had blood on the toilet. I called the front desk they were really nice about sending someone to clean it then they offered us some coupons for the casino which we do not gamble and didn't use them and a 20.00 food /drink for the bar/restaurant but was only valid that day but it was 11:15 pm when we received it . Thanks but no thanks

• Stayed February 2013
Todd C, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel & Conference Center Green Bay, responded to this review, 1 March 2013
Dear Appletonguy,

I am truley sorry about the condition of the bathroom in your room. I can assure you that this is not typical of the condition of our rooms.

I am glad to hear that the guest service rep attempted to make it right for you, but sorry to hear that they did not suceed in doing so.

If you would like to contact me directly at the hotel, I would like to discuss with you what it would take to get you to return to the hotel and experience your stay the way you expect.
Gresham, Wisconsin
Reviewed 27 January 2013

Spouse and I stayed at the Radisson Hotel and Conference Center for two nights - New Year's Eve and Jan 1, 2013. We booked the New Year's Eve package, which included dinner on New Year's Eve and breakfast. We stayed there because it is attached to a casino with supposedly a band and New Year's Eve fun (we decided to save money and not go to Las Vegas). The hotel is nice; staff is friendly and rooms are clean. I would have given hotel a 5 if not for the disastrous "dinner included".
The "dinner" was a HUGE disappointment - no where did it say in the booking that it was a buffet - one would naturally assume it was in the hotel nicer restaurant - not in a dumpy banquet room in the casino. It was absolutely terrible - very crowded, out of most of the food, and what was there was not worth it. If you are thinking of booking this package - skip it - just book the room and eat elsewhere. Radisson - advertise it correctly an if you are going to keep a buffet on New Year's Eve - plan for the volume and do it right! Comments we heard from other disappointed partiers included: "Good thing I ate before I came here", "Never coming here again"; "Want my money back"; "Where is the nearest restaurant?". Likewise, the breakfast, though in the hotel restaurant, was still a buffet and also terrible.
The hotel redeemed itself though because the bar attached was terrific! Purcell's Bar is in the hotel and it was really fun! The bar was lively, very good bar food (because still hungry from the "buffet") and drinks, and the Packer's TV show was being broadcasted there on New Year's Eve!
We ended up staying at Purcell's and celebrating New Year's Eve - because the band was not good in the casino, the band seating area was nonexistant, and the smoke was simply horrid.
We had much fun at the bar on New Year's Eve and we'll go back to that bar.
But we will stay away from the Oneida Casino - worst casino I've ever been in - and I've been in a lot! Incredibly smoky, run down and dirty, and absolutely no fun at the slots...tightest slots I've ever seen. We love Vegas and some other casino resorts - but not this one. There are many choices out there so I'd recommend staying away from Oneida Casino!

• Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple
Wisconsin
Reviewed 20 January 2013

Decided to visit the Oneida Casino and stay at the Radisson. The rooms had been update since our last visit many moons ago..Were very clean and better than some Las Vegas hotel rooms that we had stayed at..Very short walk to the main casino. The only problem we had was the comfort sleep number bed that didn't work on one side...So much for the $5.00 upgrade. All in all, it was a nice getaway stay. Didn't eat in the restraurants cause they seemed alittle pricey, so we ordered a pizza..Was never offered any meal discounts or players club cards when check in...Will be back during a weekday deal..

Room Tip: Book during the weekday....
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple
Louisville, Kentucky
Reviewed 19 January 2013

For work we traveled to Green Bay and stayed at the Radisson next to the airport. The hotel is very nice and the rooms are clean. I stayed in single standard room that had a sleep number bed and flat screen tv. I really enjoyed the hotel, they had a restaurant (had great breakfast), sports bar (great appetizers - not very good dinner) and a casino. The casino was nice and had everything that other casinos have (slots, poker, video poker, karaoke). The hotel is right next to the airport, but not loud with planes flying over. Would stay there again on my next trip.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Miranda R
Norway, Maine
Reviewed 19 January 2013

The hotel is right next door to the airport... a two minute drive. Very convenient if you have an early morning flight. The lobby has a listing on their board of outbound flights which tell you if your flight is on time and what gate you will be going out of... Very convenient!

The room was nicely decorated and very spacious. The bed was a sleep number bed and so very comfortable. No complaints with the room what so ever. Clean, comfortable and spacious. Can't ask for much more than that! The towers are not marked on the outside of the building and therefore it can be confusing if you are trying to find tower two from the outside of the building. Best bet is to park close to the main lobby and use the lobby entrance where the towers are clearly marked from inside the lobby. I ended up having to move my car after I walked into Tower one looking for my room which was located in tower two. Also Casino may be fine to walk to in warm weather but a bit too far to walk when its bitterly cold. There is a shuttle on site however.

Had cocktails in the hotel bar, "Percy's". Pub atmosphere with tv's and a pool table. Great music playing. Staff at the bar were pleasant. Good selection of beverages.

The restaurant in the hotel was fair. The food was "okay" - nothing special. However, the waitress was extremely nice. Great service. If you don't have time to go out, you will have an okay meal. Next time, I probably would venture out to one one the restaurants in Green Bay.

Overall, I would stay there again when flying in/out of Greenbay.

Room Tip: Away from the elevator as you can hear it opening/closing.
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled on business