“Wedding travel”

Radisson Hotel & Conference Center Green Bay
Ranked #7 of 42 Hotels in Green Bay
Reviewed 19 August 2013

We were here last weekend for a wedding... The hotel is right by the airport and like other reviews said, there was nothing around! The lobby was pretty, pool ok, workout room small and only two elevators. Our room was nice, had all updates completed and the beds were cozy. The shades were dark ( I like dark) and we did NOT hear airplane noise at all. Check out smooth except for being double billed after numerous calls ... I think that is being fixed.
Not sure if I would go back because of the location but it worked.

1  Thank voltech2

Reviewed 18 August 2013

I was very surprised for the value I got on the room. The staff was great and attentive.
The managers reception was fun and well attended. The rooms were clean and the adjustable bed made sleeping easy.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 August 2013

We stayed here a Monday and Tuesday and found almost everything to our satisfaction.

We were placed in a suite in Tower 2, fifth floor; obviously a newer (or newly renovated) section of the hotel.

The suite was great, with two separate rooms and a huge bathroom with toilet, stand-up shower and huge jacuzzi. Lots of space and electrical outlets for our phones and laptops. Everything was clean and in good working order.

WiFi, mostly, worked well (they authenticate the WiFi, only, by surfing anywhere once---redirected to the hotel web site---rather than the tediousness of Hilton who make you enter room number and password.)

The sleep number bed was fine and we liked the softer pillows. We slept well, with one minor issue, the air conditioning which was very loud when it kicked in (randomly through the night). We got used to it, but it was annoying and it shouldn't have been placed right next to the bed.

Tuesday evening we enjoyed a "manager's reception" in the reception area/bar and the food was quite good.

We didn't use the pool and fitness area but it looked fine.

We'd stay here again, especially in the newer areas of the hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the elevator. Elevator noise was noticeable. Check if you can tolerate t...
1  Thank syali
Reviewed 13 August 2013 via mobile

Overall, a clean, quiet room. Some of the staff was a bit less than friendly (person working in the coffee shop). One of the main reasons I booked the hotel was that the site states it has complimentary breakfast as one of its amenities. With a family, this is an important benefit in my vacation budget. However, we found that the breakfast was NOT complimentary, and in fact, the food available at the on-site restaurant was rather pricey. If you're looking to save money on food and/or a complimentary breakfast, look elsewhere. Otherwise, a good hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 12 August 2013

We stayed for our sons wedding. The hotel has potential. The grounds are beautifully landscaped. The interior is tastefully elegant. The restaurant and room service were very good. Service was excellent. So, on the surface things are done right. But, our room had no refrigerator, the lights did not work properly, there was so little light by the sink/makeup area that it was difficult, there were at least 3 outlets that did not work, and the sleep button bed that was highly talked about did not work. So, a bit frustrating! Did not have time to complain or move to another room. I'm not a fussy traveler but they need to fix these basic room issues.

1  Thank gobadgersWisconsin
Reviewed 10 August 2013

Free bottled water in the room, friendly staff and clean. We would stay again.BUT.... I would have rated it even better had the wifi been better. I had to stand by our door to use it. That is a huge deal to me since I don't have Internet on my phone.
The breakfast buffet was good and they have a Starbucks right in the hotel as well. We did have poor(slow) service for breakfast but it was very busy, so I don't want to be to hard on the staff.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank GoPack54660
Reviewed 22 July 2013

I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights as I was in a wedding party. The first night, I stayed with my parents. We realized the room had only one bed, and within five minutes of my phone call to the front desk, a rollaway bed with linens was brought up to the room. Great first impression! Grounds are very pretty with bright flowers and well-maintained, especially considering how dusty and hot it was. Staff said hello whenever we walked around. Front desk was quick to answer the phone and assist whenever we had questions. Their set up for my brother's wedding reception was phenomenal (I can give you more info if you want to message me). Great food, great sound systems, bathrooms right outside the main door in the hallway with lots of stalls and all very clean. The pool area was huge with a nice hot tub and game room area; also this is open 24/7 which is awesome! The only problem (which didn't happen to us) was the morning of checkout (which is at 11 a.m) my parents got back to their room at 10:30 to find that their room had been cleaned and their stuff set to the side, except for my mom's camera/camera case, which was no longer in the room. I suppose she could have misplaced it. She alerted the front desk. That's all you can do I guess! The voucher for a free breakfast with stay is very nice, and they have a huge buffet with non-traditional breakfast items and fresh fruit, which was awesome. They also provide you with all sorts of bathroom amenities, so don't worry about packing shampoo/conditioner/body wash/loofah/lotion. Very nice. They have sleep number beds which I don't care for, but the bedding was nice so I slept great. Wish there was a fan in the bathroom just for the white noise factor. Shower very powerful. Didn't visit the casino. Got a discounted room rate as we were with a wedding party. I'd definitely stay again!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family