“My husband and I stayed at this hotel from Friday, February 28th through Monday, March 3rd, 2014.”

Radisson Hotel & Conference Center Green Bay
Ranked #7 of 41 Hotels in Green Bay
Reviewed 7 March 2014

We had a wonderful stay at the Radisson Hotel and Conference Center in Green Bay, Wisconsin! The breakfast buffet was included in our hotel price! The buffet was fabulous! The selection was healthy and delicious! We will be back with smiles!

Room Tip: We received a great room rate which included breakfast buffet. We used some of our points to includ...
There are newer reviews for Radisson Hotel & Conference Center Green Bay

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Nice hotel for a decent price. Lobby smells very strong of smoke as it is attached to casino. sit down restaurant is really not very good for simple foods like a burger and a salad. the rooms were clean and in great condition.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 February 2014

The hotel was very nicely decorated and the room was comfortable. We asked for a room with a refrigerator and they were happy to accommodate. The only negative was that the room had a strange odor that hit you every time we walked through the door. I had a cinnamon jar candle with me, so we burned that to mask the odor. It wasn't smoke, I just can't really describe the scent.

The hotel is attached to the Oneida casino, which was fun. It is a long walk from the hotel to get to the gaming area, but I didn't mind the walk. I ate in the restaurant twice and the food was good.

Reviewed 21 February 2014

This property is nice, there are doing some construction on the casino end of the property that should be completed summer 2014. Staff was very nice and the room was clean and comfortable. The location is ok, it is across from the airport.

Reviewed 12 February 2014

The room was just OK. It served our purposes for a short visit mixing business and pleasure. Check in and out was quick and easy. Even though it has a temperpedic adjustable bed, I didn't find it comfortable. There was a large number of lamps but even turning on every single light available in the room it was still dark. Now let's get to the real issue for us women. The lack of lighting in the bathroom was so apparent. I found it extremely difficult to apply make-up and style my hair because I just couldn't see. No magnifying mirror either. There are no additional mirrors in the bedroom making it even harder to try to get ready together for the day and even worse when trying to "dress-up" for an evening out. After all when you are on a "short" trip for pleasure you would like to think you look nice. Walk out of the room and go to a "public" bathroom and that's when you realize what you couldn't see in the room. The temperature in the room was very difficult to control making it either too warm or too cool. So, if you have the same priorities I do, there are a lot of other hotels in the area to choose from. Good Luck!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Todd C, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel & Conference Center Green Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2014

Dear Cameo3777,

I am truly sorry to hear about your disappointment with the lighting in our rooms.

In our rooms we installed florescent lights to do our part in being a greener hotel. We do have portable lamps available if you need additional lighting.

In the future, please call the front desk if you would like to have a lamp brought to your room.

We thank you for choosing our hotel and look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed 6 February 2014

My husband and I stayed two nights over Super Bowl weekend. The hotel was clean and welcoming. We traveled with a group of family and friends so they gave us a group rate. Our accommodations were clean and well furnished. The internet access was really good and I was able to keep up on e-mail easily. We ate at the Pine Tree restaurant both Sat night and Sunday morning; the food was delicious. My sister ate at the Purcell lounge and her food was great too. We used the hot tub and were pleasantly surprised that it was clean and stocked with towels. All in all it was a great stay.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Rosie J
Reviewed 1 February 2014 via mobile

First let me say the staff was friendly and helpful. We stayed in the #2 tower. Was quiet until around 11:30 pm, then was noisy till around 1:30. Which is not a good thing when you have to be up at 4:30 to catch a flight. It could just be me but the sleep number bed's were horrible to sleep on. They are double beds with only comfort setting for the whole bed. When 1 person moves the other goes for a ride. Almost like a water bed without any baffles. The beds were in nice condition and everything worked. But be warned if you have a memory foam bed like me, you will not get a good night sleep Sharing these beds with a partner.
The ride to the airport ( 1/2 mile) went fast. Were met by a bus within 5 minutes and were dropped off right outside the door.
The ride back was a different story. Saturday afternoon at 3 pm we had our bags called the hotel. Then had to go through an automated menu in order to get a person on the line and get a ride back. After sitting on hold for 7 minutes. Then waited for 18 minutes for our pickup. I was in the process of calling the hotel back when our ride finally came. We paid extra for the park and fly. So I was disappointed with the return shuttle service.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank cschmerty
Todd C, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel & Conference Center Green Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2014

Dear cschmerty,

I would like to apologize for the problems you encountered during your stay with us. I am addressing the phone and shuttle wait time with my staff so we can provide great service to you and other guests in the future.

We do have rooms available for guests that do not care for our sleep number beds. If you prefer, non sleep number beds, they can be reserved or requested at check in.

Thank you for choosing our hotel during your stay in Green Bay and we look forward to your next visit.

Todd Casper