“The best place to stay in Green Bay Wisconsin”

Radisson Hotel & Conference Center Green Bay
Ranked #7 of 42 Hotels in Green Bay
Reviewed 17 June 2014

The hotel was very clean, the staff extremely nice, and the most comfortable beds I have ever slept in. I will stay there every time I'm in GB. The casino employees are also very friendly. I like the valet parking, it is very convenient. I also like the variety of slot machines and table games. The new restaurants they put in are very tasty and very reasonably priced.

• Stayed: June 2014
Write a ReviewReviews (1,802)

Reviewed 17 June 2014

My sister held her wedding reception at the Radisson and everything was wonderful. Every detail was perfect, price was reasonable and all accommodations met expectations. I was very thankful for the clean and spacious room, especially since there were moments we did not have a lot of time. Also, I appreciate that the breakfast buffet was part of the room block package, that was a family favorite and BIG win for us!

Finally, I was thankful for the hotel staff especially the front desk and restaurant staff. Appreciate the hospitality.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 June 2014

We were very satisfied with our stay of one night. This is a busy place and there was a wedding reception that evening. Yet our room was in an area that was very quiet. Bed was outstandingly comfortable. staff were pleasant and efficient. dinner and breakfast in the Pine Tree restaurant were both very good. Dinner menu for seniors was outstanding...$9.99 for entrees on the special menu couldn't be better.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 June 2014

We stayed at the Radisson in Green Bay as part of a family function. From the moment we walked in the lobby I was very pleasantly surprised with a very quick and friendly check-in at the front desk. We had a beautiful two room King Suite with a large whirl pool tub. The room was very clean and well furnished and the sleep number bed was great, very comfortable. The room also came with a large refrigerator. The staff was very friendly and honest! My wife forgot her cell phone in the room as we were checking out. The housekeeper found the phone immediately and raced down to the lobby as we were checking out to return the phone. Very impressive! One negative, but minor is that some of the furniture, such as the coffee table is starting to show some age and should be replaced.

Room Tip: I would always recomend staying on an upper floor if possible. The elevators at this location were...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 June 2014

I attended a two day conference held at the Radisson, and it was my first time at the hotel. When I heard the hotel was connected to a casino, I wasn't sure what to expect with noise, smoke, crowds, etc. I was very surprised! The hotel is very large, the staff is extremely friendly, and the rooms were nice. Rooms with a king bed have a sleep number bed, which was awesome! The rooms were clean, spacious, and comfortable. There are plenty of places to grab a bite to eat in the hotel and in the casino. The casino is good sized with a lot of different machine choices. The hotel is non-smoking, but you can smoke in the casino. That staff is very responsive. The air conditioner in my room would not shut off. I called the front desk and within minutes the maintenance crew found the issue on their computer (the air/heat fan speed is computer controlled). The maintenance man called to let me know it was fixed, then 20 minutes later the front desk called to make sure it was OK and I was comfortable. Great service! I would recommend this hotel for business or a fun casino trip!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank 13CMR
Reviewed 12 June 2014

My wife and I wanted to plan a night away and we decided on staying at the Radisson. We both were extremely pleased with our decision. The staff was pleasant upon our arrival and our room was pleasant. I would stay here again in a heartbeat.

2  Thank Pwbelter
Reviewed 11 June 2014

The beds are so comfortable , even being away from home, I fell asleep right away! Everything was clean and the staff treated us very well.
Some of the decorating could be updated, but everything was functional and the wifi worked well!
The updated casino, restaurants and food court are an awesome improvement !