“Great one night stand”

Radisson Hotel & Conference Center Green Bay
Ranked #7 of 42 Hotels in Green Bay
Reviewed 20 June 2014

I was returning home from a business trip to the upper peninsula of Michigan. My co-worker and I had to fly into Green Bay and then drive North to where we were working. Consequently we then flew out of Green Bay to return to our homes in two different states. He rented the car that we used but his return flight was two hours earlier than mine. At my suggestion, he located a hotel near the airport so that I didn't have to get up two hours earlier than I would have otherwise and spend an extra two hours cooling my heels at the airport. When we first checked in, they had put us into two different towers. But they volunteered to change his room so that we were in the same tower. We went out to dinner, had a good time and returned to the hotel. I had everything that I needed and the next morning the hotel drove me to the airport in ample time to eat breakfast, check in and go through security. It was a very comfortable end to my three day business trip.

Room Tip: My only suggestion is to pick the type of bed that you prefer (two doubles or a king). All the othe...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Todd C, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel & Conference Center Green Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2014

Dear Bingobiz,

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience at the Radisson Hotel in Green Bay. We are happy to see that you enjoyed our Pine Tree Grill as well as the rest of the hotel.
We look forward to your next stay.

Please friend us on Facebook to stay informed of our upcoming specials!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,783)

Reviewed 19 June 2014

We stayed over for 1 quick night before sending our daughter off to Europe. The hotel is across the street from the airport. We had excellent dessert at the Pine Tree Grill and we even got to play some slots on Father's Day!

Reviewed 19 June 2014

I have stayed at this hotel numerous times without any issues, but my last visit was a nightmare. The room was not very clean, in fact there was standing water on the window sill and a mildew smell. I would not have noticed at all because the curtains are usually closed but when I went to open the window to try to get the smell out when I found the culprit. We had very loud neighbors who must have been hard of hearing due to their very loud conversations. And the sleep number bed that we have enjoyed very much in the past was not working on one side. It kept deflating making for a terrible night sleep for my husband.
Not worth the $100 plus per night.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We are sorry you were not satisfied with the accommodations of your room. We will discuss the conditions of your room with our staff to ensure all guest rooms are up to Radisson standards. To discuss your stay further, please contact the hotel directly, and ask for the front office manager on duty.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

It doesn't get more comfortable than this: get off the plane, and the hotel is literally 'across the street' from the airport, but attached to a full-on casino, with all the amenities including restaurants, lounges, and convention/conference areas.

The hotel is just great... great Radisson efficiency, with really nicely appointed rooms and amenities. Here's the big tip: breakfast in the hotel restaurant. The buffet is worth every penny... quality food and quality service at happy-face pricing. The Oneida Tribe of Wisconsin is very proud of this property, as they should be. Whether for in-and-out business or casual vacation, this location is just great. Very close to greater Green Bay and of course, the legendary Lombardi Stadium.

Room Tip: All rooms in both towers are great. Bottled water is provided, internet access is just fine, and the...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Not a positive way to start our vacation. No one at front desk for check in. Had to wait until there were three other families in line before anyone came forward to register us. Then got to the room and no Internet despite the promise for free Internet on all marketing materials. Informed the hotel, but they told us to take care of it with the Internet provider. Unfortunately, three hours later still no Internet and I need to work and son has homework to do. Talked to the front desk for the third time and was told that Internet is weak and often doesn't work farther down the hall so we will need to move rooms. Second room has an odor and hotel has no room freshner. Are you kidding me!! Property is certainly not focused on customer service.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Todd C, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel & Conference Center Green Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2014

We apologize for the disappointing service you received from our staff. Our team works hard to make sure our guests are comfortable and receive our best service. We are currently in the process of getting a new internet provider to improve our wireless service. To discuss your concern further, please contact the hotel directly, and ask for Todd, the front office manager.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

The hotel was very clean, the staff extremely nice, and the most comfortable beds I have ever slept in. I will stay there every time I'm in GB. The casino employees are also very friendly. I like the valet parking, it is very convenient. I also like the variety of slot machines and table games. The new restaurants they put in are very tasty and very reasonably priced.

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 17 June 2014

My sister held her wedding reception at the Radisson and everything was wonderful. Every detail was perfect, price was reasonable and all accommodations met expectations. I was very thankful for the clean and spacious room, especially since there were moments we did not have a lot of time. Also, I appreciate that the breakfast buffet was part of the room block package, that was a family favorite and BIG win for us!

Finally, I was thankful for the hotel staff especially the front desk and restaurant staff. Appreciate the hospitality.