“Unexpected. Delightful, and Exceptional Customer Service!!”

Ramada Plaza Green Bay
Ranked #35 of 41 Hotels in Green Bay
Gresham, Wisconsin
“Unexpected. Delightful, and Exceptional Customer Service!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

After a long day and too tired to drive home, I stopped at the Ramada overnight. I usually choose Holiday Inn and the two hotels were side by side. I was a little hesitant but decided to go with Ramada as it was much less expensive, it was already so late in the day, and I was just going to eat and sleep.
I am writing this because I want to compliment the outstanding customer service I received!! The standard room I was given had an odd odor to it...a dank smell...not overpowering, but not good either. I wasn't going to fuss too much as I it was already 8PM and I was there just overnight. When I went back to lobby to go to the restaurant/bar - I mentioned it to Kaylee at the front desk - just in passing really -not to complain. But she immediately apologized profusely, noted it was likely because the room faced the pool, and upgraded me to a 2-room suite (no extra charge), with whirlpool, on the top floor. The standard room was dim, a little run down (and smelled as I noted) - but the suite was really beautiful! If I stay there again, I'll pass on the standard room but would definitely stay in the suite.
I really was impressed with Kaylee and her passion for great customer service! It was evident in her words, actions, and smile that the customer does really come first!! Thank you Kaylee and keep up the great work!

PS Restaurant and bar was good - food was pretty good...nice unexpected perk was 2 for 1 beer. Of course, I did not want to be rude and wasteful - so what could I do but drink both beers!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Dan O, Assistant General Manager at Ramada Plaza Green Bay, responded to this review, 6 June 2014
Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your feedback and kind words as we do pride ourselves on providing guests with great service. It's great to hear you were able to enjoy some time in Big D's. We look forward to your next stay with us!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Green Bay
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014

We had a good time, the room was very clean and neat. Only down fall was I reserved a pool view room and we did not get that.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Dan O, Assistant General Manager at Ramada Plaza Green Bay, responded to this review, 30 May 2014
Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to write a review. We are pleased to hear that your stay was satisfactory. I do apologize for you not getting the room type you had reserved. We do hope to have the pleasure to serve you again in the future.
Travellers also viewed these Green Bay hotels
Holiday Inn Green Bay Stadium
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Green Bay
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Green Bay North
Radisson Hotel & Conference Center Green Bay

Been to Ramada Plaza Green Bay? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Plaza Green Bay

Property: Ramada Plaza Green Bay
Address: 2750 Ramada Way, Green Bay, WI 54304 (Formerly Ramada Plaza)
Region: United States > Wisconsin > Green Bay
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #35 of 41 Hotels in Green Bay
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:3 star — Ramada Plaza Green Bay 3*
The Ramada Plaza offers the perfect place for corporate meetings, social functions and family fun. The Ramada Plaza is a full service hotel conveniently located in the heart of Green Bay's west side shopping and entertainment district. Located less than 2 miles from Lambeau Field, Packer Hall of Fame, Brown County Arena and Expo Hall, and the Resch Center providing easy access to community events. The property features 144 guest rooms, including 8 spacious whirlpool suites and handicap accessible rooms, Big D's full service restaurant, including a light continental breakfast and Castaway Bay water park consisting of 2 pools, two water slides, a zero depth pool, sauna and hot tub. Additionally, the Ramada Plaza provides essential amenities for corporate travelers. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Plaza Green Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Plaza Hotel Green Bay