“Build a New Stadium”

and up
Classic Boat Tour of Fish Creek
Ranked #1 of 64 things to do in Green Bay
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Lambeau Field, the crown jewel of the National Football League! After undergoing a dramatic facelift in 2003, Lambeau Field has been transformed into to a year-round tourist destination with a host of new amenities and attractions. The Lambeau Field Atrium is home to the Packers Pro Shop, Packers Hall of Fame, Curly's Pub, and other Atrium dining, event, entertainment and retail options.
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Took a 1 1/2 hour tour of the stadium that was very interesting. I was disappointed at the stadium that I have heard so much about. The majority of seats are benches with no backs, and there are no railings in the entire lower bowl. There have been numerous remodels over the years and one is in progress now, but nothing can bring this stadium up to today's standard. Time for a new stadium Green Bay. I did enjoy the Festival Food area that has displays of Packer memorabilia. I missed trhe museum which is also closed for remodel.

1  Thank Pam K
There are newer reviews for Lambeau Field

Reviewed 17 June 2014

I signed up for the waitlist in 1986 and was offered the green ticket package for the 2013-14 season, just after the "upper deck" addition in the south end zone. Lambeau Field is what truly made Green Bay a city and the city revolves around the Packers. Access to the stadium on gameday is just as rough as any other city. Police screening goes quickly and people are shuffled to their seats. Bleachers sometimes make it difficult to claim your seat as the first half of people take a little extra room. If you have the official Packer credit card, you can get fast pass access on the north east end, which I recommend. As with any sporting event, food and drinks are over priced although the Pac and Cheese is AMAZING!

1  Thank Chris T
Reviewed 16 June 2014

A must for anyone even remotely interested in football, Packers fan or not. Great tour and great info, cool to get down to field level. The gift shop is something else to behold.

Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

We took our 13 year old for his middle school graduation gift from California on the tour of Lambeau Field. We were greeted with genuine hospitality and enthusiasm. It was the best experience for our son, and US as well.

We arrived 2 1/2 hours before the tour and had delicious coffee at Curly's, as a wonderfully pleasant waitress served coffee and doughnuts and guided us to other sites of Green Bay after our tour. The security guard was friendly and the staff at the pro shop were all genuinely interested in where we were from. All of these delightful people welcomed us on their turf and we felt like family!

We took the classic tour, and everyone was excited about being at Lambeau Field. Our tour guide had us engaged with the history and community of Green Bay. From the suite, walking through the Packer's tunnel, to the greatest field and a team made by a community of fans, this was an excellent gift for our son.

It almost made us a Packer fan, however, we are fans of the community, people and Lambeau Field! This was a trip my son will never forget and neither will we!

Reviewed 12 June 2014

A truly great experience! Even though they are going through a remodel for the museum and another portion of the stadium it was a lot of fun. I expected to see lots of dust and work area signs. Did not see it at all. Very well hidden so you don't feel like you're intruding on their work space.

Pro shop was open and spent way more than I'd wanted to, but this is only the second time we've been there. Lots of cool stuff, way more than any other stadium I've been to. After the pro shop we went upstairs to have lunch at Curly's. Check out my review in the restaurant section. Awesome food and very well priced. Go Pack Go!

1  Thank champster117

Been to Lambeau Field? Share your experiences!