“Excellent stay with our little kids!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Holiday Inn Express & Suites Green Bay East

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Green Bay East
Ranked #15 of 41 Hotels in Green Bay
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Excellent stay with our little kids!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2014

This place was great for our one night stay with 3 kids under 5. The pool and kidding zero depth pool with slide were perfect for all 3 and it was nice and warm. It was very close to downtown which was perfect! We had a king size bed room with separate sitting area where the couch folded into a bed-again perfect amount of space for us and the 3 kids. The bed had labeled soft and firm pillows which was nice so you could choose. Everything was tastefully decorated and clean. We saw a wedding party checking in when we checked in and that made us a little nervous, but if they were loud after the wedding, the staff must have curbed it because it was nice and quiet at night. We had the breakfast in the morning which was very nice. Many hot items in addition to the cold. They could have more of a fruit selection, but that would be the only suggestion. Otherwise our stay was great. We will definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: Third floor was great for us!
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
CSGreenBay, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Green Bay East, responded to this review, 17 June 2014
flyeaa,

Thank you for staying with us and thank you for giving the TripAdvisor community some tips on our property! It is great to hear you enjoyed our pool area and rooms at our hotel. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Green Bay!

Adam Wolf
Director of Sales

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
South Riding, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

I have family in Green Bay so stay at this hotel a few times a year. It's always great. We stayed at 4 hotels last week and this was the best of all 4 (others were not Holiday Inn). The rooms are clean. The staff is friendly and helpful. Breakfast is well done and Debbie is great. She always recognizes me as a repeat guest. The pool is clean and fun for the kids. I would recommend this hotel to both families and business travelers.

Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
RobertW122, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Green Bay East, responded to this review, 25 April 2014
Greetings!

Thank you for your review!

I will share your wonderful compliments with Debbie!

I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us.

We hope to welcome you back again!

Janesville, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2014

My family and I have stayed at this hotel many times, but this particular trip was a spur of the moment decision. I was happy to find vacancy at a reasonable price even with short notice. I arrived early, but my room was ready and I was allowed to check in early. Score! The person at the front desk, Robert, could not have been nicer. Not only did he allow me to check in early, he looked up my husband's reward points number and applied this stay. He then called me to tell me it was all taken care of and asked if there was anything else he could do. Then, when I saw him in the hall several hours later, he called me by name and was still as nice as could be. As far as I'm concerned, Robert made this stay even better than normal. Staff who enjoy their jobs, have a positive attitude, and go out of their way to help the customers should be rewarded. Holiday Inn, if you have a customer service award, Robert needs to receive it!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
Hi Nancy!

Thank you so much for your review, and your wonderful compliments.

I was happy to help you with your questions and to ensure that your stay was wonderful!

It always makes me happy to see our guests walk out of the door with a stellar experience that we strive so hard for, and I am glad to see that we continue to provide that to each and every guest.

Once again, Thank you for your kind words about the hotel and myself...It was greatly appreciated.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel again in the future!

Thank you!

Eau Claire, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

Clean and fairly modern decor. Rooms had fridge, coffee, newer carpets.

Breakfast was included and had a variety of hot breakfast (eggs, biscuits & gravy), make-your-own pancake, cold cereal, etc.

The staff was pleasant and accommodating. Thank you!

Stayed April 2014
Thank you so much for your review!

I am so pleased to hear that your stay was wonderful, and that you enjoyed our breakfast!

If you liked the breakfast we had before, wait until you try the updated breakfast that begins on May 1st! Its going to beat the old breakfast out of the water!

We hope to welcome you back to the hotel again in the future!

Whitehorse, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2014

We stayed 2 nights in this hotel and our kids loved it (ages 3 & 1.5)! The kiddie wading pool with the slide was a big hit, as well as the 4 foot pool with the basketball net. The staff was extremely helpful in getting us checked in early and accomodating us with adjoining rooms. Rooms were big, and the beds were comfortable. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a great hotel for a great value.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
RobertW122, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Green Bay East, responded to this review, 11 April 2014
Greetings!

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property!

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed all of the amenities that our hotel has to offer.. I am also glad that our front desk team was able to accommodate your early check in request.

Should your travels bring you back to the Green Bay area, we hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the future.

Thanks Again!

Marquette, Michigan
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2014

You can hear everything through the walls. Lucky for us, the gentleman next door LOVES to play his TV ALL NIGHT... I didn't get any sleep. I asked for help at the front desk and was told that it would be taken care of. Nothing was done. We stayed in the King Suite, yet it was the smallest suite we've ever had. The pool as tiny. The kicker, we had to park next door in another parking lot. Gee - what a fun visit. So glad that we booked two nights here -- please tell me that sarcasm translates to type.
Over-priced.
Quite dirty for a 'new' hotel (doors to rooms were battered/scuffed), carpets need to be replaced.
There are A LOT of better hotels in the area - go there!

Room Tip: Go to another Hotel!
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
RobertW122, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Green Bay East, responded to this review, 18 March 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our property.

I am sorry to hear that you did not get any sleep. We did take your call regarding noise seriously, and we did investigate (as we do with all complaints about other rooms) and I am sorry that you felt that nothing was done.

As far as parking goes, unfortunately we do not have enough parking spaces in our lot for all the hotel guest rooms we provide, however, we are fortunate enough to have overflow parking right out our back door, and I am sorry as though you felt it was unacceptable.

Our hotel was rated in the top 40 hotels within the brand, and our service scores are impeccable. I am sorry to see that your experience was not above satisfactory.

We hope to welcome you back and give us another chance.

Thanks,

Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2014

We stayed at this hotel this past weekend...Everything was perfect from check in/out, rooms were so nice...bed comfortable...complementary breakfast was one of the best we have had...front desk helped us out with getting a cab. We got the room location we requested which does not always happen at other hotels. We will definitely be back..

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
RobertW122, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Green Bay East, responded to this review, 6 March 2014
Greetings!

On behalf of the Holiday Inn Express & Suites, we would like to say thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property.

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed the breakfast and that you received stellar service from our front desk agents. We strive very hard to keep each and every guest happy and to ensure they have a wonderful experience.

We hope that you will stay with us again!