“Another Great Stay” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #7 of 41 Hotels in Green Bay
Waterville
“Another Great Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014

Whenever I can, I choose AMERICINN properties for my travels in Wisconsin. Well, again, I was not disappointed in Green Bay East. This was my first visit with this Inn and it won't be my last. It has become my favorite in the Green Bay area. Clean, quite and comfortable with top notch staff. It is great value in my book.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

reseburg1, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Green Bay East, responded to this review, 12 June 2014
Thank you for such a STELLAR review James! We are so thankful for your brand loyalty, and we look forward to seeing you back in Green Bay soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Jackson
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014

Our little league team stayed here. Staff was very friendly and courteous, especially with 13 11 year old boys running around. Pool area was fun for the whole family. Plenty of restaurants within travel distance

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Racine, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

We just stayed here on Saturday May 23, 2014, as an accommodation for a wedding across the parking lot. The rooms were very spacious, clean and a great wedding guest price. The staff was so friendly and courteous! They offered a very nice continental breakfast, until 11:00 am. Most hotels usually stop them at 10:00.
I would highly recommend this facility, especially if you are attending a wedding at The Ravine!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
reseburg1, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Green Bay East, responded to this review, 30 May 2014
Thank you for such a kind review of our property and amenities! Our guest feedback is very important to our entire team, and we hope to see you again very soon.

Appleton, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2014

This is the 3rd time I've stayed at this hotel and I cannot say enough about it. Not only is the price great, but the place is extremely "clean". The staff goes out of their way to answer any and all questions as well as give advice on the best places to eat in town etc. Rarely have I experienced such friendly staff while traveling! I forgot my phone charger one trip and they found one for me to use immediately. Super nice people, very clean, great price and, they are pet friendly too! Rooms also have microwave and refrigerator. I brought along my own cooler with ice packs (for shopping) and the staff gladly put my ice packs in their big freezer for the night. Anything you ask, if possible they will provide! I will def. come back here!

Room Tip: I always choose the first floor level simply for ease of hauling my luggage. Every room I've st...
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
reseburg1, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Green Bay East, responded to this review, 27 May 2014
On behalf of our entire team; thank you for such a wonderful review! Your guest loyalty means the world to us, and we appreciate that you were willing to share your experience at our property with others. I hope you get to the Wellington next time you are in town! We look forward to your next visit Anna.

Thank you again...

Gourock, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2014

We were very pleased with the comfort and appearance of this hotel. The room was large, there is plenty of choice for breakfast… I like the lobby area where you can sit in front of a fire in cosy squashy armchairs. I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
reseburg1, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Green Bay East, responded to this review, 23 May 2014
We are so thankful for your kind review! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Green Bay East AmericInn with others. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Grafton
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2014

The hotel was nice. Our kids loved the waterslide. We asked for late checkout since I was running a marathon that day and they were very understanding. Other hotels I have stayed at have not been accommodating of this request.

Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

reseburg1, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Green Bay East, responded to this review, 21 May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our property Nicole! Our team was very happy that we could make your stay in Green Bay - as well as your time at the Cellcom Marathon - more enjoyable. We appreciate all of your kind words, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!
Western Wi
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2014

I have also stayed at the Holiday Inn Express near by, for a similar price there the room was nicer, breakfast better, and friendlier staff. Also had more than 2 luggage carts.

At Americinn The amt of pieces of furniture (TV stand, desk, armoire,fridge) was overwhelming. The chair was stained and the window did not have sheers even though our room overlooked the exit ramp from the highway. And the blackout curtains didn't fully close so we had the glow of the large sign all night. Also, the bedcover looks worn.

Also could easily hear those next door coming and going at 4:30 am.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

reseburg1, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Green Bay East, responded to this review, 7 May 2014
Greetings Kate B!

Thank you again for taking the time to review our property. Your feedback was most appreciated and truly helped our team improve in certain areas. As we discussed, this experience was out of the norm for our property and we can't wait to show you that on your next visit. Please contact me directly to book again!

Warmest regards,